Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This fight is actually going to be at 178 and not 175, I think Bek Bully is closer to 5'10 and around 5'10 reach so he'll be giving up a couple inches on both to Kovalev. I see Bek bully going back down to 168 after this, think hes just trying to get a big name on his resume and try to fast track to a big fight at 168

Bektemir is 5'9", he should stay at 168 unless he can't make weight anymore?

This fight is actually going to be at 178 and not 175, I think Bek Bully is closer to 5'10 and around 5'10 reach so he'll be giving up a couple inches on both to Kovalev. I see Bek bully going back down to 168 after this, think hes just trying to get a big name on his resume and try to fast track to a big fight at 168
Based on what I've seen of Kovalev recently, he is washed. I haven't seen much of Bek though, assuming he is halfway decent he should beat Kovalev.

I think this is the fight that determines if Kovalev is still top 5 or not at 175 since he won't be on a short turn around like the Canelo fight and have had sufficient recovery. Bek Bully is 1 of top 2 prospects at 168 along with Berlanga, many think he's got the better skills while Berlanga has the better physical attributes along with the marketability/star power

Based on what I've seen of Kovalev recently, he is washed. I haven't seen much of Bek though, assuming he is halfway decent he should beat Kovalev.

I had to go find an article because of the language barrier. It's officially f loma from here on out. He talking bribes.... smh You took an L and deserved it IMO.

I had to go find an article because of the language barrier. It's officially f loma from here on out. He talking bribes.... smh You took an L and deserved it IMO.

Watch the video with the English subtitles on and take what you want from it. Don't let the "loma makes excuses" clickbait fool you lol. Watch the entire video and take what you will from what's being said.

Vintage ggg tonight. Granted his opponent isnt of world class caliber, ggg looked sharp and improved his defense. Charlo would be a dream 160 unification.

Zurdo won via 10th rd stoppage, Michael Hunter was on the undercard and won via 4th rd stoppage

In the end, the sides finalized a pay reduction of several million dollars for the Szeremeta matchup, and also agreed Friday’s fight won’t count as one of the six total bouts Golovkin is owed by DAZN. Four fights remain on the contract, and assuming he wins, as expected, talks will resume toward what Golovkin’s team hopes is a banner 2021 that returns the power puncher to the top of the sport.

Gary Antonio Russell got the w via technical decision due to cut on Payano

Spence sitting front row in alamodome next to yella beezy, will see if he goes in ring to call canelo out tonight

Back
Top Bottom