Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So apparently Top Rank pulled the same stunt they did with David Benavidez, lets see how this plays out

So apparently Top Rank pulled the same stunt they did with David Benavidez, lets see how this plays out

Benavidez is with Al, getting a small UK promotion like Cyclone to go away is going to be a lot easier.

He fights Ramirez, and then TR builds towards a Crawford-Taylor fight.

Josh Taylor has the goods but he shouldnt be the one fighting bud.

Gonna be pretty hard to defend the man if it really goes through.

He needs at least a porteresque to see where he really stands at 47.

Taylor is a better look than the nobodies he’s been facing but Bud vs Porter is the fight he needs to make now. A solid win there legitimizes him at 147 and I don’t know why they’re not jumping on that, seems like Kenny Porter is ready to go.

Kenny Porter and Shawn are ready to go.

If Crawford doesn’t get that done everybody has to look at him and his camp as a shaky.

Rumors that BJS and Canelo is almost a done deal.

Im with saul vs bjs. Billy hough still a threat and it'll get saul a real 68 title if he gets his hand raised.

I thought naoya broke his orbital bone? Fighters in the past who've broken theirs was never the same afterwards.

Im with saul vs bjs. Billy hough still a threat and it'll get saul a real 68 title if he gets his hand raised.

I thought naoya broke his orbital bone? Fighters in the past who've broken theirs was never the same afterwards.
It was a fracture. I can't assure if he will be back to normal, but it wasn't like Kell Brook's which was completely pushed in.

Tim Bradley is a bum and joe tessitor tries to make everything exciting

Back
Top Bottom