Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I honestly wasn’t expecting him back in the gym until the summer, maybe he is taking his career seriously after all.

Last time he lost he didn’t show back up for nearly a whole year.

Good for him. He looks like he is already losing weight.

Gervonta want the smoke on and off the canvas. lol

I don't understand how Fury can jerk off 7 times a day . That would drive a normal man insane , if not kill them

damn

charlo should have challenged dude to a rematch to unify

dude just has a glass chin

Breadman mentioned something to Kim about J Rock not taking this camp as seriously as should have been on Kim’s pod this week.

JRoc was feeling himself TOO much with them belts. Humility.

Hurd not rematching right away might of lowkey been a smart move but who would of knew.

i thought hurd was moving up?

and yah, mel or mal, no idea who is who :lol:

Hindsight is 20/20, but upon closer inspection this wasn't that big of an upset. Rosario's lone loss was when he was 21, fighting Nathaniel Gallimore(28 at the time). He did not have his man strength yet.

As much as people like to point out Jermell Charlo's weaknesses, he does not get enough credit for his physicality and sturdiness.

i think it is def an upset.
It was an upset, absolutely. Williams was champion and beat Hurd to get those titles. I was more pointing out that Rosario's lone loss came when he was very green. A lot of fighters who suffered losses early in their careers became great when they gained more experience and man strength.

Back
Top Bottom