Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s my guy :lol:

Guys in here really think he’s been ducking dudes? I’ve seen some talk to that effect. I don’t follow the politics that closely, but Bud seems like he legitimately loves to fight and ain’t scared of anyone to me. What am I missing?

It’s just morons who don’t realize that the fault lies with Arum and the typical boxing promoter politics.

Damn shame tho, Bud is wasting prime years right now.

It’s just morons who don’t realize that the fault lies with Arum and the typical boxing promoter politics.

Damn shame tho, Bud is wasting prime years right now.
It’s weird because most of the discussion in here and in other places focuses blame on the promoters for these kinds of issues. But for some reason the blame is placed on Bud in his case.

Also from what I’ve gathered Haymon seems to be an even bigger problem in terms of protecting fighters than Arum, yet in this case the blame lies on the Arum side?

We need more beef like Loma/Haney to cook up.
Hoping Teo at least makes the pressers entertaining........if we ever get back major sporting events.

E9715C1E-421F-4FEE-B639-C7834DCB9832.gif

I haven’t seen much of Haney fights. Does he beat loma?

No not right now, and none of the other young guys (Teo, Ryan, Tank) do either. Teo might have the best chance because of the power, but I'd still make Loma a decent favorite in that fight.

I'm skeptical if Loma ever fights any of these guys also tbh. Ryan, Haney, and Tank are on other sides of the street, and Teo has been complaining that he's been killing himself to make 135. 2020 might have been the expiration date on that fight.

I’ve seen teo fight I thought he would have a chance because of the power if he can land it but with what’s going on who knows when fights resume

Back
Top Bottom