Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I am Reynoso, I wouldn't even work with Ruiz unless the money is insurmountable. Reynoso already has his hands full with Canelo and Ryan Garcia, both will simultaneously be PPV in the near future.

I don't even think Eddy can do anything for Ruiz that Robles didn't, other than take a bigger chunk of the pie.
Yet Andy wouldn't break bread with Manny who was with him thru thick and thin, but will gladly give up more to a guy who frankly in my eyes is way overrated.

Not taking anything away from Eddy but it was his pops "Chepo" who trained Saul, Eddy just picked up the family trade.
He was working with a polished product by the time he took the reigns, so I'm not sure what he can do with a fat, lazy, undisciplined fighter??
If there's one thing you can't teach in Boxing is heart, some have it...most don't.

Ruiz done son.

just don’t think he has the mental fortitude to navigate through the pitfalls of fame and fortune AND STILL be that dedicated fighter he was before the AJ fight...

I don't even think Eddy can do anything for Ruiz that Robles didn't, other than take a bigger chunk of the pie.
Yet Andy wouldn't break bread with Manny who was with him thru thick and thin, but will gladly give up more to a guy who frankly in my eyes is way overrated.

Not taking anything away from Eddy but it was his pops "Chepo" who trained Saul, Eddy just picked up the family trade.
He was working with a polished product by the time he took the reigns, so I'm not sure what he can do with a fat, lazy, undisciplined fighter??
If there's one thing you can't teach in Boxing is heart, some have it...most don't.
I do not know the timeline and details about Canelo and his trainers but that sounds about right. I do think that Eddy Reynoso deserves a lot of credit for Ryan Garcia's development. Insiders with no affiliation to Reynoso, Garcia, or Golden boy like Rick Glaser and Brad Goodman admit they were not very high on Ryan Garcia but have come around because he has improved drastically.

Ruiz done son.

just don’t think he has the mental fortitude to navigate through the pitfalls of fame and fortune AND STILL be that dedicated fighter he was before the AJ fight...
Despite how listless Ruiz was in his last outing, he has another seven figure pay day to claim.

Despite how listless Ruiz was in his last outing, he has another seven figure pay day to claim.
Oh word, most definitely. Shoot he score a KO, he's back on....

He just sold a lot of wolf tickets talking about he was going to be a dominant champion and going to represent for Mexico and blah blah blah

Im happy for the guy, but the mexican in me was a lil let down after that performance....

^
:smh:
DAMN!!!
He was looking to decapitate that man, Doghouse rules I guess.
On the bright side it's good to see him and Anne Wolfe rocking together again.

I'll never forget some of the racist things online Filipino cats were saying after Manny lost . Bastards
I Remember too. They were big mad lol. I was at a bar watching the fight. A Filipino dude challenged me to a fight after the fight was over. I laughed because he was like 5 ft 5. I would have knocked that dude into Sunday lol.

im Filipino but im a floyd fan... not trying to be biased but manny did absolutely nothing in that fight... its not like floyd absolutely dominated him but he was just a little bit better in every round except for 3 to maybe 4 rounds pac won...pac was just a no show that night and didnt throw as much punches as he usually does

Back
Top Bottom