Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first i didn't agree with the stoppage but it was bound to happen anyway. I feel like vergil wanted to get some rounds in. Kids only 22 and only good things are coming for him. Wonder how long he can stay at 47 though.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer did you watch the Joyce fight? Joyce still has terrible defense and got hit a lot, luckily for him he's durable with a chin and as slow as his punches are he's heavy handed. I think Dubois jab, technique and power will be too much for Joyce's terrible D. The Joyce believers are comparing him to Foreman tho

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer did you watch the Joyce fight? Joyce still has terrible defense and got hit a lot, luckily for him he's durable with a chin and as slow as his punches are he's heavy handed. I think Dubois jab, technique and power will be too much for Joyce's terrible D. The Joyce believers are comparing him to Foreman tho
Joyce isn't a walk in the park, he can compete with the top heavyweights.

So u think he should just sit until May ‘21 and have that trilogy with GGG?
Perhaps. The main reason I think he should sit out is that if he fights a tomato can on a non-Mexican holiday there won't be enough revenue to justify it. If he stalls out a few months, there should be more appealing opponents and the interest in him will build over his time of absence.

That ain't happening. :lol:
I don't know if this will be his next fight but I am sure in the near future, GGG will come to his senses and accept a deal to fight Canelo knowing he will get paid even if he is to lose.
They already have an agreement I think that’ll be his next fight tbh no point in fighting a bum this year IMO...
He ain’t tryna fight Charlo or Andrade right now to keep it 100 Canelo is in a weird spot in his career

They already have an agreement I think that’ll be his next fight tbh no point in fighting a bum this year IMO...
He ain’t tryna fight Charlo or Andrade right now to keep it 100 Canelo is in a weird spot in his career
Yeah I don't know what DAZN was thinking giving him that 11 fight deal when he has such a limited pool of opponents.

Back
Top Bottom