Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chisora hit the scales first and came in at 18st 3lbs :nerd:z (255.5lbs). Usyk followed up and weighed 15st 7lbs 4oz (217.25lbs). This means that the difference between them is 2st 10lbs 4oz (38.25lbs).

Man, I don’t know. Franco seems to have just a little more weapons. He counters Andrew with 3-4 punch combos, got deceptive footwork cutting off the ring, and just too accurate. Moloney got that bad habit of bouncing a little too much and keeping his head too high when he punches. Franco is able to time his counters right after Moloney punches. He’s got a long neck and his head looks like a double end bag when he gets hit. He gotta tuck that chin in, minimize the bouncing, improve that waiste movement. That said, prior to the knock down, punch stats were pretty close. Still think Franco pulls it off
My man, you put that way more eloquently than I would have. Actually think Franco will finish Andrew late, like somewhere in R9 to R10 range.

1A0DC632-CBCA-4317-8641-71C75DCB2C25.jpeg

Gotta put that lip pic in a spoiler fam :lol:

Need to see Munguia vs Berlanga in the future.

Monster is gonna destroy Moloney.

LSC needs to follow the Frampton blueprint, dont get lured into a brawl.
Work the jab, use your lenght, keep moving cause if he tries to stay in the pocket and trade shots it'll be a short night for Leo.

:smh: @ Wilder
Mans keep digging himself into a bigger hole.
How you gonna let the deadline for negotiating pass and then try to call out Fury?
Just come out and say you need to work on some things before you get in the ring with him again and thats it.

Back
Top Bottom