Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilder eardrum bust ... equilibrium definitely was off. No matter what he was done , couldn’t keep his balance .

Idk what he could do in a part 3, he’s not a good boxer just a brawler , can’t see him winning

snoop just posted something on IG POSSIBLY suggesting that wilder may have dipped into some alcohol n marijuaners . said something like shoutout to floyd for being the undefeated champ who dont drink or smoke. snoop aint CNN but just saying.

whatever the case - it doesnt matter as tyson fury was the superior boxer tonight with the better gameplan and execution of it. It was also clearly evident that his ear drum popped and I personally have never had that happen but I imagine its rather annoying like when water gets stuck in your ears but worse since its affecting your motor skills.

anyone ever had that happen to them can explain the sensation?

Everytime I would see Wilder on TV I would think "why is he on TV again"
Fox brought Wilder and Fury out during the Masked Singer and Wilder didn't look like a dude that had a fight in a few days
His energy was extremely low and he looked tired

Was watching with rowdy dudes. Couldn't hear well.

Was the point deduction warranted?

Also, should the slip after the 1st knockdown have also been a knockdown?

Back
Top Bottom