Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
115-113 at most bruh. 119-109 you ain't even at the arena

Respect to Lopez young man did not back down.

This one of the rare times someone popped so much stuff and backed it up. I really thought this was gonna be some Floyd vs Canelo stuff :lol:

disappointed in Loma. He looked basic tonight

i dont think they in the same weight class but would like to see TEO vs shakur in the future...i like both but would have to ride with shakur since hes from my hometown lol

floyd stay winning...hes my favorite boxer ever but this 1 only time im hating cuz he won off bets which i should have done... prally woulda won a bet but not 6 racks though so props to him lol

4BEBDF0E-EDF5-4B6C-887A-6A25AC98C0CC.png

Wow really surprised by this fight. Lopez came out disciplined and focused. He was locked in the whole fight. I think he caught everyone, including Loma, by surprise with his speed. Loma started too slow, and gave too many early rounds away. I don't know what he was doing, maybe he was weary of getting caught by Lopez, but he needed to go in earlier for some flurries and swing some of those early rounds his way.

I had it close, with Lopez edging out the win 7-5. I thought maybe it could have been a 6-6 fight if the judges had some other rounds going Loma's way. A knockdown for either would have cemented the fight either way, and to me that's a razor thin margin. The only time I saw someone look shaky was Lopez in the 9th or 10th? He ate some big combos and he looked a bit out of balance, but it was hard to tell.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would love to see a rematch.

Wow really surprised by this fight. Lopez came out disciplined and focused. He was locked in the whole fight. I think he caught everyone, including Loma, by surprise with his speed. Loma started too slow, and gave too many early rounds away. I don't know what he was doing, maybe he was weary of getting caught by Lopez, but he needed to go in earlier for some flurries and swing some of those early rounds his way.

I had it close, with Lopez edging out the win 7-5. I thought maybe it could have been a 6-6 fight if the judges had some other rounds going Loma's way. A knockdown for either would have cemented the fight either way, and to me that's a razor thin margin. The only time I saw someone look shaky was Lopez in the 9th or 10th? He ate some big combos and he looked a bit out of balance, but it was hard to tell.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would love to see a rematch.
Hey guys didnt mean to post this in my burner account. My bad ... lol

Back
Top Bottom