Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Porter vs Crawford will be a good fight Porter always shows up game to big fights.

Will be interesting to see if Crawford can get him out of there

im Filipino but im a floyd fan... not trying to be biased but manny did absolutely nothing in that fight... its not like floyd absolutely dominated him but he was just a little bit better in every round except for 3 to maybe 4 rounds pac won...pac was just a no show that night and didnt throw as much punches as he usually does
Wait what? That fight was absolute dominance

Fury doesn’t owe wilder anything after whooping him twice lolololol
It's the contractual side.

Fight cant happen unless Wilder oks it.only waybit happens is if they pay him off. I don't see it as a possibility. The minute fury gets in the ring with anyone else wilder loses any and all relevance in heavywe9ght division.

Also I expect bud to outbox porter but porter is going to make him fight inside he doesnt have the reach to keep him outside like brooke did. I just think it will be an entertaining fight

Damn they throwing Ryan in there against Jorge?!?!?
I thought they wanted to help the young lad :lol:

Guess they must really be sold on Ryan’s improvement.

He really expects a boxing match with a gate to happen in 2 months?
He's probably looking at it like this. If UFC can take place in Florida with 1/4 capacity and he can get extra hype from it being on July 4th, the TV viewership makes up for the loss in gate.

Eddie and Bob need to give up on getting these big site fees anytime soon. A year from now there's a real possibility live events are limited to like 25% capacity, and while you could make an argument the exclusivity of the event could drive up ticket prices, what is more likely is that these places will have a hard time even filling that given that people are still going to be freaked out about being in big crowds.

If these early studio fights end up working out well (i.e. no one gets sick and dies), they need to look into staging the bigger fights that way as well and try to bank on an audience starved for live content driving up PPV and subscription buys.

Back
Top Bottom