OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where does Wisconsin keep finding these big boys up front? I swear they have had the same offensive line for decades

Probably in their own backyard. There are some big people in that neck of the woods, Illinois etc. My younger brother moved to Illinois with his father for his last 2 years of HS. Even the women were like 6 ft in that area; one of the first thing I noticed was how big people were.

Finally got a QB mayne...feels good. Still can't run the ball worth a damn though. Won't beat AUB or LSU without some semblance of a running game.

For real though, who should Michigan hire next?

I don’t know much about the landscape right now.

Gus Johnson talking about Jonathan Taylor’s LV mouthpiece “it might be a bootleg one” :lol:

Michigan ain’t firing that man, all it takes is one win against OSU and everyone will be on that hype train again

I mean they were a playoff team according to everyone a month ago *shrug*

I think they’ll give him one more year

And then the games started being played. :lol:

I don't think they were a playoff team according to everyone, either. But slander away.

Cal gonna compete for that Nawf
lupe1.png

And then the games started being played. :lol:

I don't think they were a playoff team according to everyone, either. But slander away.

Phil Steele and a bunch of other publications had them as a playoff team, I mean they're Michigan it shouldn’t be a big shock people predicted that

Phil Steele and a bunch of other publications had them as a playoff team, I mean they're Michigan it shouldn’t be a big shock people predicted that
Tons of people still had them losing to OSU though and not making it. It wasn't like it was unanimous. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom