OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man it's over for my squad. I'm sorry Jim gotta go I'm tired of losing. We used to have a identity playmakers on offense what happened? This is pathetic.

Man it's over for my squad. I'm sorry Jim gotta go I'm tired of losing. We used to have a identity playmakers on offense what happened? This is pathetic.

They don’t give the playmakers enough looks. Throws more to Ronnie bell than dpj, nico, and Tarik.

For as dominant as LSU's offense has become, their defense has become a liability.

Part of it is their pace of play, they're playing so much faster and running so many more plays.
Another part is that they're just not dominating in typical LSU fashion.

Texas moved the ball at will and even Vandy had good success against LSUs starters. In order to beat Alabama, they're going to have to be ready to score 50.

Probably in their own backyard. There are some big people in that neck of the woods, Illinois etc. My younger brother moved to Illinois with his father for his last 2 years of HS. Even the women were like 6 ft in that area; one of the first thing I noticed was how big people were.

Scandinavian immigrants and germanic migrant blood fam. And corn. Lots of corn.

Eason
wow.png

This gonna be one of those games where the buckeyes look totally unmotivated and win by 10 against an inferior team :smh:

And then the games started being played. :lol:

I don't think they were a playoff team according to everyone, either. But slander away.

Bro almost everyone picked Michigan for the playoff. The common explanation was that Ohio was due for growing pains under Harbaugh and because it's year 2 for his QB Patterson and ☆.。.:*・A New Offense °☆.。.:*・

Bro almost everyone picked Michigan for the playoff. The common explanation was that Ohio was due for growing pains under Harbaugh and because it's year 2 for his QB Patterson and ☆.。.:*・A New Offense °☆.。.:*・
Legit looking through various preseason expert picks to make sure I'm not crazy and saying that "almost everyone picked Michigan for the playoff" is just wrong. Even in this thread it would be wrong :lol:.

LMAOOOOO @ BYU catching all these holding charges this game. Not one was called last week.

North Carolina is still in the game nothing surprising so far were facing against a good team.

"Young is currently on an official visit to Alabama this weeken. This is a bye weekend for Mater Dei so we had a feeling if a visit was going to happen it would be this week. He’s still committed to USC and the plan is to come home and evaluate everything before making a final decision. Earlier in the year, there was talk that he wouid have to de-commit in order to take a visit but that’s now what happened.

Family feels a sense of loyalty to the coaching staff and they love Helton but obviously Bama has a lot of selling points for them as well. I don’t think they’ll drag this out too long one way or the other." - Biggins

@casper90403 atlsfinest atlsfinest dacomeup dacomeup @heavyhitta10

Back
Top Bottom