OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's be clear: Georgia didn't play well but it says something about our program that we can not play well and still beat a top-10 team.

Defense played well for the most part. I would have liked to see more creativity on offense. I wasn't at the game so I can't really assess how our receivers played against their defensive backs, we very rarely through it long. Our offensive line didn't get much push until late in the game.

Also, we need to clean up the penalties. Penalties completely stalled a couple of our red zone drives (not to mention Notre Dame players faking injuries).

Regardless, a win is a win. We have a lot to clean up and we'll use the bye week to get healthy for Tennessee.

Notre Dame is a good team. At the end of the season with Notre Dame is 11-1, this will be one of the best wins any team has all year

Last edited:
Georgia contingent in here was real silent for a couple hours there though :lol:

I can't speak for @10508 cardo jr ln or @kickz4242 but I never post during games, unless we're playing an overmatched opponent

I missed the 95% of the game. I caught our final drive for FG and ND's last possession on XM radio

Was driving home from the CFB game up here

From what i saw checking periodically 1st half seemed like a snooze fest. Its a W but doesnt sound like it was a well played one

Saturday night lights, live from Mililani, HI. Hungover
B99B0D44-569C-4B46-AA24-CA13CA4A47E1.jpeg

DE93652E-2B98-4B51-A014-4E49D61B8BAB.jpeg

How about you guys play a top 50 team before you guys start calling other teams meh. Regardless, well see you guys in Jacksonville. No need to even talk trash now

You stay being pressed.

Notre Dame is ***.

Mike Leach is trying to kill UCLA as a program tonight. Anthony Gordon with 7 passing TDs with 7 mins left in the 3rd quarter? :sick::sick:

----

riceeeeeeeeee riceeeeeeeeee Early word is Caden looks like he tore his ACL

The Catholics were wild'n bro

It's an awful thing to do but its a sound strategy, especially if refs are never going to call penalties on it. With player safety being at the forefront, I doubt refs are going to start calling penalties now. There's still a chance that these players are actually injured and the NCAA doesn't walk the blowback of not taking injury seriously

Lol Wazzu. You bout to spot this trash can UCLA team 28 points in the 3rd? They pulled their QB up 32, and now UCLA could be down by only a FG if they score here.

Not really sure what that flag on Darnay Holmes was for but he’s another elite former 5 star that’s getting absolutely fried :emoji_cold_sweat:

Back
Top Bottom