OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Threw this on for ****s and giggles when the tide seemed to be turning lol.

77874E7D-639E-4FCF-B50E-061DCFA2F4F9.jpeg

You and I both know he has been set to retire next year even before chip was hired

Cut the clown ****

I don’t know **** about Guerrero. “You and I both know.” :lol: That link was being shared on Twitter with the words “retire” in quotations and people saying he’s being forced out.

To be honest if they’d started running clock in the 3rd they maybe win. His skill players had horrific ball security.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HATING ON CALIFORNIA, MIKE. Shoulda been less worried about the laws Cali is passing and more worried about your dusty a** defense.

Blew a 32 pt lead at home in a quarter and a half, ya hate to see it :lol:

The funny thing is, Wash St's running back was playing really well. Their running back had 100 yds on 9 ypc in the first half. If they would have ran the ball more ,they could drained the clock and have their defense time to rest. Live by the air raid, die by the air raid.

Last edited:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HATING ON CALIFORNKA, MIKE. Shoulda been less worried about the laws Cali is passing and more worried about your dusty a** defense.

Blew a 32 pt lead at home in a quarter and a half.

The funny thing is, Wash St's running back was playing really well. If they would have ran the ball more ,they could drained the clock and have their defense time to rest. Live by the air raid, die by the air raid.

Well his Cali thing was also exposed as a Fox News/Trump talking point he was just parroting back, with no info or knowledge on the subject, after seeing it on tv like his Obama propaganda video. Leach isn’t really brilliant or interesting.

Back
Top Bottom