OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let em off the hook. Damn.

Sunshine was anything but "outstanding" :lol:

UNC...

1569712518217.gif

ESPN has already started, "what a gutsy performance by Clemson" :lol:. Georgia narrowly beats a top 10 team and they're suspect, Clemson narrowly beats a 2-2 UNC team and they're "gutsy". Ok

I think Clemson should fall in the rankings this week (but they probably won't). If we're going on 2019 performance alone, Clemson shouldn't be in the top five. Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma,Georgia, LSU and Penn State have all been far more impressive. Polls should be based on this season's performance, not preseason expectations.

Last edited:
But if we are going on performance this was clemsons first bad game. Plus they still technically have played a rank team. Bama has not neither has Ohio state

ESPN has already started, "what a gutsy performance by Clemson" :lol:. Georgia narrowly beats a top 10 team and they're suspect, Clemson narrowly beats a 2-2 UNC team and they're "gutsy". Ok

I think Clemson should fall in the rankings this week (but they probably won't). If we're going on 2019 performance alone, Clemson shouldn't be in the top five. Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma,Georgia, LSU and Penn State have all been far more impressive. Polls should be based on this season's performance, not preseason expectations.

Lol I agree with most of what you said except for the homerism. Georgia shouldn’t be top 4, maybe even 5, either.

Back
Top Bottom