OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully this the last time we gotta deal with the media trying to will Nebraska to be “back” ...OSU taking care of business :pimp:

Also shout out to Chase Young for getting the **** outta MD

22D486A7-DDB8-4EB8-8BF0-EAA2B45FF5A7.jpeg

Are they really though or is it the same type of negotiating tactic that we see with cable/dish companies?
Both...the channels are currently gone and they are negotiating with providers

Either way I had to find streams elsewhere for the time being
francis.png

Didnt even realize Martinez only had 47 passing yards. It’s nice to see them field a competent defense this year after what I had to watch last year. The Wisconsin game should be a good one

Didnt even realize Martinez only had 47 passing yards. It’s nice to see them field a competent defense this year after what I had to watch last year. The Wisconsin game should be a good one
Wisconsin isn’t very good man. That one dimensional offense isn’t going to score enough. They had one scoring offensive drive against NW.

The "national treasure" Mike Leach ripping his players. I'm telling yall, his offense and his personality work in Pullman but he's not suited for a big time job. it's funny that these coaches rip their players for being entitled when they're making millions to recruit, train and develop them.

Mike, didn't your staff recruit every single one of those "entitled" players?

Last edited:
Leach has been at Wazzu for 7 years, if your culture is full of “Fat, Entitled” players in your main core of guys then that’s your fault.

Championship coaches put the blame on their coaches and their staff. Blaming "entitlement culture" is just lame and weak

North Carolina has Georgia tech next they're 1-3. temple held them to 2 points. tech is going to come out with a lot of energy after a loss Like that.

Back
Top Bottom