OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still here. I'm confident and I know we're gonna smack the lizards on Saturday, sketchy offense or not. I asked MVP MVP if he wanted to put bread on it and he just straight ignored my post, was up? :nerd:

You been rather quiet about the Dogs, though. No Fromm Heisman/1st rounder talk and scenarios for the CFP being 4 SEC teams. Life approaches rapidly.

You been rather quiet about the Dogs, though. No Fromm Heisman/1st rounder talk and scenarios for the CFP being 4 SEC teams. Life approaches rapidly.

It's a bye week, bro. Ain't nothing to talk about and I never once mentioned Fromm for Heisman, stop lying

I might be in the minority on this but I think Minny keeps it close with PSU next week.

PSU has more talent on paper but I don’t think their coaching staff puts their guys in the best position to succeed offensively. That slot fade was there all night for Hamler against Michigan, a better OC, and they run Michigan out the building.

Hamler would be a Heisman candidate at OU.

It's a bye week, bro. Ain't nothing to talk about and I never once mentioned Fromm for Heisman, stop lying
Bye week? Don't y'all have one of your biggest rivals this week? :lol: y'all been quiet after that SCar game, it's all good.

I might be in the minority on this but I think Minny keeps it close with PSU next week.

PSU has more talent on paper but I don’t think their coaching staff puts their guys in the best position to succeed offensively. That slot fade was there all night for Hamler against Michigan, a better OC, and they run Michigan out the building.

Hamler would be a Heisman candidate at OU.

The hater in me hopes Minn gets embarrassed at home just for what I want to unleash on this board. But Franklin's probably already installing and scheming for tO$U so they'll struggle this week.

Bye week? Don't y'all have one of your biggest rivals this week? :lol: y'all been quiet after that SCar game, it's all good.

It's a lot of fan bases that thought they were going 12-0/11-1 that have vanished off the board. SC and UM the only real ones out here.
Penn State isn't that good. Not sure Franklin can afford to look ahead.
But you know he will :lol:

And exactly. They're overrated. So if they can beat Minnesota by 4-5 touchdowns I'ma be here like

tenor.gif

And throwing out @'s

It was a bye week last week so there was nothing to talk about. I literally posted about the Dawgs getting some players back yesterday. :lol:

The hater in me hopes Minn gets embarrassed at home just for what I want to unleash on this board. But Franklin's probably already installing and scheming for tO$U so they'll struggle this week.

why you hate Minny? I know they aren’t that good and Fleck is a clown but damn :lol:

He just wants to be right. Even though he admitted he hasn't watched them like that. :lol:
Basically.

Like I have to watch 8 Minnesota games to see they're playing exclusively backup QBs and Rutgers. I saw 2.5. I'm good for life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom