OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can imagine Pruitt lying to Henry on the recruiting trail: "weather is always great in Tennessee. Never too hot, never too cold, never humid, just like Southern California"

I can imagine Pruitt lying to Henry on the recruiting trail: "weather is always great in Tennessee. Never too hot, never too cold, never humid, just like Southern California"

A lot of these kids don’t know **** about the places they’re going because ESD has them visiting in the spring and they barely interact with anyone but the coaching staff.

It’s why SC and Miami used to eat off those January visits.

An old story of Bob Stoops discussing sanctions at USC before allegations had even been made is circulating again.

We know Mack and UT called Yahoo and the feds, but a lot of people are just now learning of this 2005 rumor about Stoops :lol:

I mean, the Appalachian mountains run through Tennessee, and it’s full of hills. If a person doesn’t think it snows or gets cold in Tennessee, that’s on them....

Text message, but it wasn’t really said with any conviction

Just posted by Varsity. Never heard of that outlet, and neither have a few others. Who knows whether it’s true or not ...

EDIT: looked on Twitter and apparently that was on there a few hours ago

Glad stoops is back.... could this be a Nick Saban/Alabama situation like 2007....... FSU better hope. Saban was 57, stoops is 59. College football needed Stoopsy

This is the type of hire FSU should’ve made all along, not a career mediocre “but don’t pay attention to his record” coach like they did

Hope it works out for the Noles :pimp:

What’s Taggart doing in Ann Arbor Bobby Layne Bobby Layne ?

I’m sure he’s contributing in some capacity but he’s super close with the Harbaugh family. He’s basically like the third harbro.

Jim recruited him to WKU when he was still in the NFL, and Willie was the QB when Jack won the FCS NC at WKU.

I don’t hate the thought of him as OC next year if they don’t finish strong with Gattis this season.

Idk what the USA herald is (who reported that Bob was signed above), but the word is out now that Stoops is 'not a candidate' for the job now

I.e. he finally said no I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom