OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The offense was sputtering in the spring and Eason didn’t look good. I didn’t follow this fall but saw someone say he wasn’t really separating himself though playing better than one of the other Jakes.

He was never going to lose the job in camp let’s be real

mcnulty.gif

I'm excited to see Cager as well. He was productive at Miami with horrendous quarterback play so it'll be interesting to see how he performs with a good quarterback. I think our starting receivers are gonna be Simmons, Cager and Robertson with Jackson, Pickens and Blaylock pushing for playing time.

As for ILB I think we roll with Rice and Dean (if hes healthy). I was high on Tindall out of HS and I'd like to see him push for playing time but I haven't heard much from him.

Dean ain’t starting over Tae Crowder. Dean will play a lot but I can’t see him starting at least until mid-season... unless Monty can’t stay healthy.

Bralyn ran a 4.5 at camp and Kirby offered him personally. Long way to go but the kid seems absolutely locked in to UGA

Despite our inexperience at QB & the tackles, I'll be disappointed if we lose to this gator team that's coming in with no depth on defense, Franks at QB & a new o-line.
Depth is less important in a one game situation, barring any major injuries. Think that they are being given way too much credit, offensively, though. Our DL should cause them problems all night. Sure we'll see a lot of misdirection and quick passes to negate that.

The irony. Wait til you get to Orlando :lol:. Jorts, Maga hats and rednecks galore.

Exactly. The audacity of a Florida fan to call out Miami fans for being lame, broke and uncultured. it's obvious that you're Florida fan who doesn't live in Florida. Wait until you get back amongst your people. You're in for a rude awakening.

I'm a die-hard Georgia fan but I will admit that a lot of Georgia fans (and Southern college football fans in general) aren't people I would want to hang out with.

Back
Top Bottom