OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should have known better than to expect a good college football game. This looks like a mobile game :lol::sick::smh:

Last edited:

Foot
full

On
full

Throat
full

Szn
full

I should have known better than to expect a good college football game. This looks like a mobile game :lol::sick::smh:

Man I’m desperate for a football game but I don’t wanna play a damn tap sports football looking game :smh:

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne the defensive line should be nasty again but as we saw that wasn’t the problem. Apparent Tuf Borland is still going to be a captain and if he’s still on the field starting that’ll let you know the LBs will be absolute trash again. I’ve heard the DBs have improved a lot but I read that before last season too. I’d like to tell myself it can’t get much worse but we will see. That was probably the worst buckeye defense (outside of the line) I’ve seen in the last 10-15 years

I was listening to the Zach Skith podcast and he said they made the defense way too complicated and didn’t let the players capitalize on their talents. Had them put in horrible positions instead of just letting them play. Y’all should give it a listen, it’s pretty good when you hear him talk about the game itself and recruiting stuff. I still think he’s trash but puts out a decent product

Back
Top Bottom