OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I guess I should prepare for another mediocre year. It’s hard being a Canes fan. Program becoming less relevant each year.

Well I guess I should prepare for another mediocre year. It’s hard being a Canes fan. Program becoming less relevant each year.

Nah man Miami showed me something. Freshman qb, first year head coach and a stadium that was 80% Gator. They'll be straight.

Mallory, Hightower & Pope were myths today
More Deejay at Wildcat
More Rosseau and less Patchan
Shaq Quarterman been overrated since his freshman year

Yea, I'm not too worried. Literally first game trotting out a Frosh QB and two frosh tackles against the best defense and edge guys that we'll see all year. We should improve a lot over the course of the season.

Media was stupidly saying Miami wasn't going to be a match for UF. This team would've tucked its tail in during the first half if Richt was still the coach.

NFL related- luck retiring. What the ****?!

Should serve as a wake up call for Houston.

I don't think Luck is done tho. Sounds like football has taken toll mentally as well, this is as much personal right now as it is physical probably.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets desperate and offers his dad a FO position to lure him back in a year or two.

Should serve as a wake up call for Houston.

I don't think Luck is done tho. Sounds like football has taken toll mentally as well, this is as much personal right now as it is physical probably.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets desperate and offers his dad a FO position to lure him back in a year or two.

Naw he gone mane

He sound ready to live life without the Monday mornings

Our tackles blocked as well as I did tonight. :smh:

Thomas fumble and missed FG were killers. Clean that **** up.

14 penalties. We got that part down ok but gonna win. If only Brevin hauled that in....

Had no idea there was another game tonight. :lol:

You have to dig deep into the crevice that is CBSSN to even realize it's happening.

Sumlin gonna survive to see October?

It's a pretty rough schedule for us this year, which makes this Hawaii loss stand out even more. With the exceptions of NAU and Oregon State, we won't be favored in any of our upcoming games. I have a feeling this is looking like a 3-4 win season. I don't see Sumlin surviving another losing season

Our tackles blocked as well as I did tonight. :smh:

Thomas fumble and missed FG were killers. Clean that **** up.

14 penalties. We got that part down ok but gonna win. If only Brevin hauled that in....

JT4 too, Jarren threw him a dime against Henderson and he dropped it then the very next play we missed the field goal...

Back
Top Bottom