***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I’m confident CEH will get the goal line issues figured out. While that’s never been a strength of Reid’s offence last night was a combination of poor play design and great play by Watt to blow most of those up. I don’t think Darrell Williams would have fared any better.

Anyone picking up James Robinson? Might drop Tevin Coleman for him and see how Jags use him this Sunday.

Any Watson owners worried for his ROS outlook? Or is it too early to overreact. Yes garbage time points are welcomed like last night, but long-term his receivers frankly ain't **** outside of Fuller; and he's hit or miss most of the time.

This mothertrumper already hurt!!!!! Cmon man!!!!

I should’ve learnt my lesson my last year..... and the year before that.....and the previous year before that one..... and the other other year before that other year..... SMMFH!

96973BF8-5D73-411A-AB11-1B1446094D04.png

This mothertrumper already hurt!!!!! Cmon man!!!!

I should’ve learnt my lesson my last year..... and the year before that.....and the previous year before that one..... and the other other year before that other year..... SMMFH!

96973BF8-5D73-411A-AB11-1B1446094D04.png

I dont think its that bad, and better now than when you really need him. I took him as well but i got some options for week 1.

With Evans news, i have Gallup, Dionte Johnson, & Slayton. Sanders, Preston Williams, & Robby available.

Give their QBs and matchups i like subbing in Gallup or Sanders (Sanders mostly NO pass options are less than Dallas')

:nerd:

Need to add a defense as well :rolleyes
Eagles
Chargers
Packers

With Golladay likely out

Marvin Jones or TY Hilton in the Flex... HMMM

.5 PPR if that matters. I like TY a lot

With Evans news, i have Gallup, Dionte Johnson, & Slayton. Sanders, Preston Williams, & Robby available.

Give their QBs and matchups i like subbing in Gallup or Sanders (Sanders mostly NO pass options are less than Dallas')

:nerd:

Need to add a defense as well :rolleyes
Eagles
Chargers
Packers
Eagles easy, surprised their available this late in the week.

Mike Evans doubtful..

I already put Fuller in the flex...I would've easily started Fuller in WR and bench Mike if I got this Evans news yesterday..

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Is it really just that easy? Eagles didnt do all that great vs them last yr and they missing players right?

I over think sometimes tho lol
Haskins is trash

that a the way I look at it, but its the NFL so anything can happen on any given Sunday

I think it’s a go. I really haven’t heard anything outside of that tweet that was posted. I would think it would be big news.

Gotta sit Evans and Sutton this weekend.

Drop:
JK Dobbins
Ronald Jones
Tarik Cohen

Pick 1:
Desean Jackson
Jalen Raegor

.5 PPR

Honestly not sure why/how Cook and kamara fell to me at 12/13. Hadn’t looked at anything on them cause I expected them to be gone 6-8 picks earlier. Draft was sunday 9/6.
Mixon sanders l jackson mahomes went 1st rd.
No offense but that league is in pretty bad shape if Cook and Kamara are going 12/13. That’s beyond egregious.

Gotta sit Evans and Sutton this weekend.

Drop:
JK Dobbins
Ronald Jones
Tarik Cohen

Pick 1:
Desean Jackson
Jalen Raegor

.5 PPR
Drop Ronald Jones I guess...got anything else to drop? Those are all holds for me. The pick up is Desean Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom