***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Jacobs, CEH and Gibson all in one line up and ain’t doing **** :smh:

I’m gonna loose to an 0-4 team. I can feel it.

Mike Thomas ruled out this week. Now scrambling for a WR. Who do I drop, Latavius Murray or D’Ernest Johnson?

Going to play this week with no defense because I don't want to drop New England..

this-is-fine.0.jpg

I started outbthe seasom 3-0 and now I just lost my 2nd straight. Injuries kicking my *** this year. First Godwin, then Ekeler, and now Dak :smh:

I was facing the other 4-0 squad in money league .. Down 1.3 and Russ throws that damn INT :smh: knew i was done for
They get the ball back and do nothing, then its 4th & 10. No carson on the field and DK was my only hope at that point

20201011_213058.jpg

Russ connects on 4th & 10 and 4th & Goal :smokin

Screenshot_20201011-213824_Fantasy.jpg

Would yall drop Latavius for kicker tonight/tomorrow?

Im 4-0 v 3-1 team, currently im down 9 vs Cook tonight and i still have Allen. If Allen doesnt play Minshew is my replacement and then im up 14.7 + kicker pts tonight with Cook left to play for them

My RB if it matters: CEH Hunt Davis Carson

going in my ESPN league 5-0, but lost DAK.. looking like going back to weekly streaming at QB, have not done this in a couple seasons.

2 of my teams need legit WRs, my QB/RB production def is carrying us.

I dont want to give up my RB though for 1 WR but i may need to

Imma need more outta CEH. Also I hate how the Chiefs constantly run WR sweeps, QB option or those silly touch passes on the goal line. They do everything but hand the ball off. **** is annoying.

About to cut ties with Matt Ryan. Can't wait this **** out anymore. Have Burrow on my bench so gonna go with anyone that's doing better than Ryan in FA

Imma need more outta CEH. Also I hate how the Chiefs constantly run WR sweeps, QB option or those silly touch passes on the goal line. They do everything but hand the ball off. **** is annoying.

Yeah. Im glad i didnt have to rely on him this week but gonna need him week 6.

I was talkin on about this on a forum, swear the chiefs pass so much like they need to justify paying mahomes. CEH aint a bruiser but the games he got decent amount of carries he was pretty good. They also gotta stop trying to create run for him up the damn gut every time. Mahomes dont even look his way often for check downs. I get it hes able to scramble escape the pocket and extend plays but that usually means hes run away from the checkdown and is looking 70 yds down field so someone open.

Not even gonna talk about the damn trick plays from the 5 :smh:

Anyone heard anything about the Tuesday night game if they’re definitely going to play or not?? No positive test today from the Titans from what I’ve read...

Anyone heard anything about the Tuesday night game if they’re definitely going to play or not?? No positive test today from the Titans from what I’ve read...

As of now they’re definitely playing, unless someone test positive tomorrow. Supposedly no one tested positive today

Back
Top Bottom