***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I lost Cook and Keenan Allen this week in my main league :smh:

Trying to scoop up Mattinson off waivers for this week. Mike Williams is available too, not sure if I’m gonna be able to grab him too though.

Got mattison on my bench and I don’t even have cook :lol:

get to fire him up over rojo let’s go

Justin Jackson somehow is still available in both my leagues (only rostered in 44% of leagues according to Yahoo). Might prioritize him over Mattinson as a more long term solution with Eckler out

Just was offered this trade (standard):
Give up: Zeke Lockett Ben
Receive: Mahomes Metcalf Carson Hurst

My current roster:
Ben Cam
AJones Zeke Davis Mostert Kelley
Evans Lockett Gallup Diontae
H.Henry
Blankenship
Browns

I will drop Kelley and Browns, then another eventually to add a defense

My current roster:
Ben Cam
H.Henry
Blankenship
Browns

No reason to make a move, your team is solid enough to win it all IMO

My current roster:
Ben Cam
H.Henry
Blankenship
Browns

Id do it. Cowboys gonna have teams stacking the box against them with zeke but zeke will get his either way.

Set it and forget it starter in Mahomes so you can roster other players without the headache of choosing a QB.

Upgrade of DK over Lockett is big and Carson is an RB1 (not saying he’s Zeke). Hurst/Hunter may allow you to not be hurting at TE and such a weak TE field that hopefully you can even trade one if needed.

No reason to make a move, your team is solid enough to win it all IMO

I wasnt interested in trading with anyone unless they wanted to upgrade my WR with someone legit. This guys team only had Carson and Cook at RB so he came to me with this guessing zeke can carry the RB load

Or if the ones with Dak Ryan Wentz Brees wanted to come for Cam (i added him the other just as a stash in the IR)

Id do it. Cowboys gonna have teams stacking the box against them with zeke but zeke will get his either way.

Set it and forget it starter in Mahomes so you can roster other players without the headache of choosing a QB.

Upgrade of DK over Lockett is big and Carson is an RB1 (not saying he’s Zeke). Hurst/Hunter may allow you to not be hurting at TE and such a weak TE field that hopefully you can even trade one if needed.

Henry on a bye i told him dnt worry bout hurst ill use a FA for the week so i countered without him. Im 100% fine with carson i have him in my 2 other leagues and have used him every yr. Hes not zeke but dude is as solid as they come

Cmon Josh dont do this to me. I had confidence in you for this W to 5-0. Get it together bruh 2nd half is yours lets go :smokin

I have AJ Brown, should I chill or he doing this every week? I mean Norman is bad and Tredavious ain’t playing but dude is still nice

Bills jobbed but still got the W. 3 game win streak after going 0-2 and squad is looking good after losing Saqquon week 2

I waited around for Josh Allen to do this bull---- and lose to my wife for 1st damn time ever. should have just plugged minshew in

20201013_195923.jpg

Last edited:
I’m usually on top of fantasy news and picking up defenses/stashes a week early. Checked after the game and saw LAC have a bye. Was like WTF I held them cause they were playing the Jets.

But tons of games changed. Damn.

Went 0-2 this week. 4-1 in one league and 2-3 in another (lost 2 straight).

hoping to grab Mattison or AJ Brown off waivers in the league I’m 2-3 in. I really need Julio to get healthy.

^^^ Not sure what the question even is :lol:

AJ Brown is a beast either way
My bad hah. I was basically saying I was hyped after seeing him ball out tonight, so should I expect that consistently or was this a fluke game since Titans were missing some guys and Tredavious white was out on the other side too.

Back
Top Bottom