***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Second time one of these Monday doubleheaders will affect my matchup, hope Kelce and Zeke don't go off for my opponent. I'm currently up 35 with no players left.

I dont think ive ever had a week where all 3 teams sucked. At worst it was always 1 that balled out. Top 2 are L's, hoping Allen and CEH can get me 23 pts for a W and go to 5-1

PhotoGrid_1603129196068.jpg

Top team avg after 5 weeks is 107.8

Middle team avg after 5 weeks is 131.36

Bottom team avg is 126.96

Would yall hold Gallup still with Lockett Ridley Evans & Diontae Johnson rostered & Higgins available in FA?

Bout to drop him and swoop Herbert his schedule looks really good from here on out

Would yall hold Gallup still with Lockett Ridley Evans & Diontae Johnson rostered & Higgins available in FA?

Bout to drop him and swoop Herbert his schedule looks really good from here on out

nah, I would pick up Higgins ASAP and drop Gallup with those wr’s

Up 9.. PPR
My team:
D. Singletary
T. Kelce
H. Butker

Opponent:
S. Diggs
D. Schultz
--------‐-----------------------

Up 33.. Standard

Opponent
J. Allen

Second time one of these Monday doubleheaders will affect my matchup, hope Kelce and Zeke don't go off for my opponent. I'm currently up 35 with no players left.

**** Covid, but I’ll take double headers on Monday night and even Tuesday night football every week. We don’t need 9 games playing at noon every Sunday imo

**** Covid, but I’ll take double headers on Monday night and even Tuesday night football every week. We don’t need 9 games playing at noon every Sunday imo
Oh I'd be all about them making Monday night doubleheaders a regular thing, say have first at 4 pm pst and second at 7pm but I know a 10pm est timeslot isnt exactly ideal. I was moreso just not liking I have to worry about two games on a Monday instead of two for fantasy purposes lol.

nah, I would pick up Higgins ASAP and drop Gallup with those wr’s

That was my thinking. Only thing got me hesitant was if Dalton has a connection with Gallup after those 2 throws last week.

Meh im going in, he may still be there when he puts a stinker tonight

I love being the defending champ and talking hella **** in the group chat. Only been in the league 3 years and I’ve had the belt twice. The first year I won I was quiet... not this year, I’m talking big **** :smokin

509DEF12-F3AF-43F6-8BC5-29E1E3E857F7.jpeg

Thank God for CEH rushing performance. Was going against Allen and Diggs.

now up 24 with Cooper left vs his Zeke. Hopefully Zona can contain the run and force Andy to throw.

Back
Top Bottom