***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Mattison bust of all bust

can’t believe I wasted a waiver on him.

I should’ve kept Cousins instead of dropping him for Stafford.

200.gif

Finally
Get a QB to get me 30 pints (tannehill) and I get smoked due to Henry and rest of my team doesn’t do ****

for
Sure done playing after this season.

Hunt OBJ flopped cuz Baker
Mattison flopped cuz Cousins
Ben flopped cuz Baker
Colts D flopped cuz ....
Davis flopped cuz ....
Evans floppin cuz Rodgers

Whole damn team floppin across 3 leagues :smh:

Up 35 with CEH and Cooper. My opponent has Josh Allen, Zeke and Diggs....

I’m remaining optimistic

Never fails there's a week in the season where most of the guys who's paid off for you do absolutely nothing. All my teams have scored less than 60

All these underneath throws getting the Rams nowhere. Going to bench Kupp going forward since McVay running weak *** plays

Mattison top 10 player this week they said

fantasy is such trash

Sports in general is just so unpredictable,you’ll bounce back

All these underneath throws getting the Rams nowhere. Going to bench Kupp going forward since McVay running weak *** plays

That’s the Rams offense. Underneath throws, screens and reverses to Woods. They’re overrated

I almost won my work league scoring 58 pts. That last deep TD Goff threw put him up 6

Other 2 leagues i havent cracked 50 pts yet. :lol:

Down 40 with Diggs and Josh Allen and he has cowboys defense left. Optimistic but not holding my breath. Stupid Kupp and Rams defense :smh:

Got 2 leagues wrapped up pretty much

Other league, I'm down 1.38 pts and have CEH and Diggs left against his Zuerlein.
Kinda scared cuz they're in a dome and Greg can easily get like 15 points. Cant afford stinkers by my 2 players

Back
Top Bottom