OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got regular season Murray in this one.

4th quarter several open jumpers missed, an unforced turnover, bad decision making out of the pnr so then they just started posting up Jokic. He drew the double & made the read but Grant (repeatedly) couldn’t convert.

Nuggets will do enough to hang around but that’s 21 and 19 scored in the last 2 fourth quarters. Murray has to give them more. He hunted Lou in the pnr once and got a foul but they went away from it.

Jokic could also take on a few of those doubles. That’s a Kobe thing to do tho & not in his nature so Murray ( & Grant) will have to be better.

doc chose not to play reggie tonight. really cut his min back
murray had a hard time tonight vs bev, pg and at times kawhi

It really felt like Murray had nowhere to go because if those three players.

Manafort Porter Jr. wylin’ after he banged it on ‘Trez. TO under his own basket & double-teamed nut three closing 3Q.

Something I didn’t need is Kevin Harlan moaning on air during Popeyes promo, like their chicken sammich is Kendra Lust top.

Holy ****

Somebody made a sarcastic post in G4 about Bud having the last laugh but this is the other side of shortening the rotation. it’s really tough running your guys 45 minutes with this AAU schedule. You occasionally get 2, 3 days off in normal circumstances but they’re tryna wrap this bubble experiment up immediately.

Lowry only took 8 shots, Siakam & Gasol looked like they were playing in timbs

did any of you guys hear about this? The refs finally admitting that they screwed up that Jimmy Butler turnover and the fact that he should have been shooting two free throws. That literally changed the game. I don't think it'll have much consequence on the outcome of the series but it was still a major blunder.

Brah that 6th foul on Zubac was a crock, could have impacted the game for sure

Thought Doc/Trez were gonna blow it and cost us the game after that bs but Trez actually played like an NBA player to close it out. Hope he can bring that on Wednesday

FB48AABE-93B8-4263-8B3E-0BCC9E74C700.gif

what’s her name??
Boy if my son dunked on somebody like that in the league, I'm getting tossed out of the bubble.

me too, #LebronEnergy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom