OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny seeing gina carano mentioned in here after seeing her silly tweets posted in the rona thread.
EhQDKoBWsAAIwm9.jpg
Oh wow. NVM. Fdb. Happy I saw the nudes. Lol

Fam I have never seen a team that has won nothing get the benefit of the doubt from the media like the Clippers... we are in the second round of the playoffs & im still hearing ”if they’re able to flip the switch & focus in they’ll be unbeatable”

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Fam I have never seen a team that has won nothing get the benefit of the doubt from the media like the Clippers... we are in the second round of the playoffs & im still hearing ”if they’re able to flip the switch & focus in they’ll be unbeatable”
tbh, the media will say that just about any team that wins the next game played

“The starters have only played such and such games together together”

They've said the same thing about the Lakers. Don't take it personal.

And this is why the US will be fighting this **** for years while other countries will be recovered and back to normal.

ahat ahat IF Trump wins again, I'm moving to Canada.

not sure if Canada is now open for business for new immigrants. I have to check. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom