OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats bro. Why you leave tho? Prob coulda got you a way nicer crib in the Dallas area for half the price
Brah the same amount I paid for my place (1 bedroom 1 bath) would get me 4-5 bedrooms and updated everything out in the Dallas suburbs, I still look at the market there. And that's not even on a high budget or anything

But I'm a California soul through and through. We just a whole diff vibe than Texas lol. Also food honestly was a big reason other than friends and family and the water/weather

1599614700767.png

Brah the same amount I paid for my place (1 bedroom 1 bath) would get me 4-5 bedrooms and updated everything out in the Dallas suburbs, I still look at the market there. And that's not even on a high budget or anything

But I'm a California soul through and through. We just a whole diff vibe than Texas lol. Also food honestly was a big reason other than friends and family and the water/weather
You wasn’t messin with that Dallas Mexican food?

I know like three people that moved to Texas and they all moved back after a year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom