OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as I thought the Heat were coming in, did not expect this squad to close out the no.1 seed in 5 at all man :rofl::wow:

The winner of Bos/Tor should be shook...

I wasn't counting the Heat out. they are much deeper compared to the overrated Bucks.

Brah the same amount I paid for my place (1 bedroom 1 bath) would get me 4-5 bedrooms and updated everything out in the Dallas suburbs, I still look at the market there. And that's not even on a high budget or anything

But I'm a California soul through and through. We just a whole diff vibe than Texas lol. Also food honestly was a big reason other than friends and family and the water/weather

yea hard to move away from friends and fam. Cost of rent and home prices in Texas make such a big difference tho. I pay bout 1500 for a 1br condo in midtown houston right now. The equivalent in the east coast woulda ran me AT LEAST 3k a month.

I once rooted for a lib to make sure my Dubz won against Cleveland. MY CLIPS, CELTS, LAKERS, ROCKETS, HEAT, RAPTORS, NUGGETS. NEVER QUESTION MY FANDOM AGAIN

still one of the cleanest suplex in history

This is a pretty clean one too...

AccomplishedAcclaimedAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom