OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son loves them so I love them. :lol:

"Of course I'm your dad, son. If I wasn't your dad would I be able to do this?!"
"WHAT... ARE... YOU DOING?!"
"I'm making a swish! Uh oh..."

:lol::ohwell:

Lil man sounds so got damn peeved like he’s bout to smack fire out of him. His voice x inflection gets me every time :lol:

Morris twins some loose cannons

Those 35s aren’t it.
I'm sitting here thinking those were the 34's the whole time
pachah1.png

Adam Silver wylin scheduling the Clippers game for 1pm tomorrow. First NFL Sunday, ain't nobody watching the McNuggets. Should've pushed the game to Monday afternoon
Most of the west coast NFL teams play later in the day...That’s probly the best time for the fans out there to pay max attention to that game

Undermanned would imply you didn’t have sufficient players to complete the task of defeating the Raptors.

and the whole point of saying this is to suggest that Brad Steven is a better coach than Nick Nurse and outcoached him during the series.

But I’m saying this is FALSE, because Boston CLEARLY has the more talented and able roster, and coaching wasn’t as big of a factor as roster talent

Celtics were short 1 player and still had the better players available than the Raptors

ARE WE CLEAR?

Lmaoooo what are you going on about lad. You’re wrong. We are more talented. We were also undermanned. It’s that simple buddy.

What you talking about all that extra stuff for? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom