OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo what are you going on about lad. You’re wrong. We are more talented. We were also undermanned. It’s that simple buddy.

What you talking about all that extra stuff for? :lol:
You cherry picked that definition of undermanned
C9CC70B5-06EA-4738-949F-47D9BFE6C108.jpeg

The Celtics didn’t have their normal complement of players. That has nothing to do with them having the better roster :lol:

They were short-handed and still had the talent advantage. Both can be true.
You see the word sufficient?

Celtics had MORE THAN sufficient talent to beat the Raptors THUS they were NOT undermanned
Eh undermanned I would say means they (not Celtics in particular) have lack of players in general, but I can see why someone can argue that losing Hayward doesnt mean they are really undermanned cause they have a talented enough roster (Celtics in particular).

If yall wanna be technical to fit your argument then...
So you read the definition yet you still don’t understand

I don’t know if y’all really illiterate or pretending to be for some lulz

But carry on...

Last edited:
And this is why I’ll never count this bubble as the same as the past playoffs. These young guys playing with much less pressure in the bubble. No road games either

Not to mention same conditions every game same arena. No travel. Good to see guys put up numbers but it ain’t the same, and I’m a Donovan Mitchell and Luka fan too

the lack of travel is one explanation for the increased quality in play during these playoffs for sure. all that traveling at weird hours plus hopping from hotel to hotel is disruptive

Come on bro. Our best players are 22/23 years old. Who in their right mind would think the Celtics have a chance against a team with 2 top 5 players...........

I would like to think they could, but experience on the big stage I think would prevail.

Whether it's Boston or Mia, I can't see any of those teams winning more than 2 games against the Lakers. But I can see Mia or Bos beating the Clippers in 7.

have any of y’all ever laughed at the Carlton State Farm commercials? Joints don’t hit at all to me :smh: and they be spammin em
Is it actually meant to be funny? I feel like there’s certain commercials that are purposely annoying so that you remember them even more

Like those cricket wireless commercials or whichever one had the big hair ball. bout ready to throw the tv out the door when that **** comes on

the lack of travel is one explanation for the increased quality in play during these playoffs for sure. all that traveling at weird hours plus hopping from hotel to hotel is disruptive
Dude a lot of the shooting in the bubble playoffs has been insane. It’s like an extra steroid got injected into the game. The folks not shooting well ... smh lol

Is it actually meant to be funny? I feel like there’s certain commercials that are purposely annoying so that you remember them even more

Like those cricket wireless commercials or whichever one had the big hair ball. bout ready to throw the tv out the door when that **** comes on
That’s the commercial with Edina Menzell for me, the got damn song she sings in that kills me :lol: :smh:

Wow that was a Cricket commercial this whole time? Never paid attention to what it was actually advertising lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom