OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the clippers close the series out tomorrow that way the lakers dont get a long lay off before next series.

P C H P C H and HIM HIM
39BB72F2-3A0A-4475-BA70-4E300028C3AF.jpeg

Cant be worse than CJ mcCollum and his oversized wine fridge and 100+ bottles of wine to lose in the first round.

if im in CJ's position, i'm doing the same exact thing. i'm a cheap POS. i'm ordering all sorts of non-perishables on the NBA's dime just so i can bring them home after the bubble

highresrollsafe.jpg

Actually thought the Rockets could win. Then we saw how useless the other ball handlers are lol best player getting doubled 30 ft from the basket, YOU WOULD THINK a good team could score with a 4-3 advantage but in reality it was 1-3 with how much of a zero Russ, PJ, Rivers, Green, Cov have been

GG Lakers

When Morey gonna get fired tho

another scam artist with those analytics but let’s take a look at his track record. If it wasn’t for Presti and the fumble on Harden this clown Morey wouldn’t even be the Rockets GM anymore.

Hate hearing Mark Jackson cry about Rondo's brother. Shut up, he defending his brother. The game goes on. He talking like he ran out there spit on him and kicked him.

Lakers fans don't deserve LeBron.
So take him back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom