OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
d5d593cc-edef-44b7-ab7b-e0113f2ec08a.jpg

D'Antoni is the guy for this team. He doesn't bring the best out of his guys. Dude had stacked Suns squads underachieving and now the same with the Rockets. He needs to be replaced

The man is considered the “GOAT” by 50% of the population :lol:.

Cmon man. Get your **** off tho. I see you :lol:
I mean if y’all saying these dudes is better than Bron or on his level currently then they should be held to the same standards 🤷🏽‍♂️
the goat conversation is irrelevant when it comes to that lol

I'm officially down with Mike dantoni. I always liked him as an offensive coach. Liked his style. From when he was with PHX to the Lakers. But he ain't it. He needs his brother back as an assistant coach. I should've listened to melo. Both times. :lol:. And I don't think I can rock with Russ anymore unfortunately. He can't hoop. I mean he can. His contract shows that. But he doesn't have the skill to play at the level needed to accomplish anything of substance. Idk. I think I have to let the Brodie go. I still hope he's happy tho. But yea...as a bball player....he ain't it. Skill matters as much as talent.

Pj gotta chill being an attention ho with the kicks too. If you ain't ballin, fk you want people looking at you fo?

I'm actually not mad at James. He was poor last game. But he gave effort tonight. It's tough dealing with doubles every single play.

He not in the Kobe or Mike discussion though. Let's not ever do that again.

Fk Danuel House. I'd release him on character clause. He's not a teammate. He's P.

Sorry second2nonee second2nonee HOU$TON HOU$TON . Y'all stuck with Russ and James...for a looooong time. And both are 31. Yikes dot com :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom