OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets in 6
Rockets in 6. Srs.
Rok's in 6
Rockets with the upset in 6.
maxresdefault.jpg

I still mess with Russ... Flaws and all.

20 20 20
The Triple doubles
The dunks
The all time bad shoes
The memeable gifs
Coming back from injuries
The intensity
The wtf moments

Come to the Garden, Russ. We're a match made in heaven
New yorkers mean. The daily news is ruthless. Don't go Russ. They'll fry you.

Not sure what happens, if he goes or where he lands.

Russ still too good tbh.

He's got to get about 3 more yrs of washed before the pistons will considering maxing him. That motown throwback Brodie jersey will be lit though.

I still mess with Russ... Flaws and all.

20 20 20
The Triple doubles
The dunks
The all time bad shots
The memeable gifs
Coming back from injuries
The intensity
The wtf moments

Come to the Garden, Russ. We're a match made in heaven
We'll take Mitchell and that 1st rounder. And any other bum yall wanna throw in. You can have House too :nerd:

Never forget, in that harden mini doc, he said he had every intention of being a bench player for okc for his whole career and staying 6th man and being like manu. He said that with his own mouth. He was thrust into the alpha role, but he's puberty southpaw Lou Will

Watched the entirety of this game cause it's almost definitely the Rockets last, as we know them. Credit to the Lakers for putting their foot on their necks and outworking them in every category

These Rok's definitely changed the game, but so much for eulogizing them like this: free Jimbo

Watched the entirety of this game cause it's almost definitely the Rockets last, as we know them. Credit to the Lakers for putting their foot on their necks and outworking them in every category

These Rok's definitely changed the game, but so much for eulogizing them like this: free Jimbo
How'd the rockets change the game? Who changes or adopted something because they did it? They still riding the warriors wave. The Golden Way.

I just don't know what is the best role for Westbrook on a good/contending team. He's not a good PG who knows how to run an offense. Even if you had him play off ball more, he can't shoot from 3. I'm thinking maybe he needs to find a team where he can have the Iguodala role with the Warriors but it's debatable whether he can even be effective like that. His defense and bball IQ aren't on Iggy's level

his game fits the G-league. if Russ goes to China, I would guess there will be a lot of theatrics that's going to happen.

The “play harder than anybody” thing....always really annoyed me. Because it clearly wasn’t true. Just cause you going 100mph doesn’t mean you are trying more than others :lol:. I’m hoping that’s starting to be seen

Bron Ho’d him :lol:. Ain’t nun good sport about that. He carried the ***** outta Austin.

And Austin deserves to be carried for coppin a deuce like that. He scary

well, the NBA media has been a circus show and a publicity stunt for a while now. I saw this coming way before like 2012. I was saying this Russ guy needs to compose himself and stop making it about himself. the bad thing about it is even the NBA is on it and awarded Russ with an MVP trophy. even KD saw this and the media crucified him for leaving.

How'd the rockets change the game? Who changes or adopted something because they did it? They still riding the warriors wave. The Golden Way.

They're the modern analytics pushers, that title belongs to Morey dem'

Teams are playing more center-less rotations than I've ever remembered seeing in my time watching ball, this yr even. They've affected the way the game is played, as the Warriors has. Maybe more for widening the overton window on what's possible in any given game than setting a precedence as Champions... but still, changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom