OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if y’all saying these dudes is better than Bron or on his level currently then they should be held to the same standards 🤷🏽‍♂️
the goat conversation is irrelevant when it comes to that lol

KD, Steph....are the guys that sit at his table. We’ve discussed this 100000000000000 times on here. Been said this.

Steph has literally sent harden & them home like 5 years straight :lol:

Those are the guys...including a Kawhi currently at THAT level. Harden always been a lil below. I’ve literally said this to you.

can't knock rox for going "all in" and not wanting to waste harden's prime years. they went another direction with small ball and it just didn't work out. not much options, unless, they want to blow it up by moving harden and rebuild with draft picks. russ is probably
untradeable

russ screaming at babies one gm and getting pissed when someone heckles him :lol:

11514%20-%20animated_gif%20charlton_heston%20laughing%20planet_of_the_apes%20reaction_image.gif

Also....can we finally put to rest, the idea that Russ is cut from a different, old school, “tough” cloth.

He clearly ain’t bout it. And it’s been evident for the longest.
It's like he has mental health breakdown when the lights get brighter.

I just don't know what is the best role for Westbrook on a good/contending team. He's not a good PG who knows how to run an offense. Even if you had him play off ball more, he can't shoot from 3. I'm thinking maybe he needs to find a team where he can have the Iguodala role with the Warriors but it's debatable whether he can even be effective like that. His defense and bball IQ aren't on Iggy's level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom