OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop!!!!! 😩

That dude is the worst :lol:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

This dude is wrong anyway :lol:, the players hear a mix of the virtual crowd, artificial fan noise and music...It’s just not constant sound all game like usual, they got the quiet times when we hear what’s going on in the game

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

This dude is wrong anyway :lol:, the players hear a mix of the virtual crowd, artificial fan noise and music...It’s just not constant sound all game like usual, they got the quiet times when we hear what’s going on in the game

:lol: I just laughed at whoever said the Bubble has provided the same atmosphere as a true playoff series. Someone in HERE said that.

Old Head dude that always posts about the old times is something I just throw in here to mess with wavycrocket wavycrocket :lol:

:lol: I just laughed at whoever said the Bubble has provided the same atmosphere as a true playoff series. Someone in HERE said that.

Old Head dude that always posts about the old times is something I just throw in here to mess with wavycrocket wavycrocket :lol:

That **** had me confused. They were saying it feels EXACTLY like the real Playoffs and to me it didn’t at all but to each their own. Games have been decent for the most part but it’s not the same.

ACA86384-AE92-4DE8-858C-BF67F0685F91.gif

that dude got some “interesting” takes to say the least :lol: ...But yea just wanted to clear up the players can’t hear thing for everybody, they got the sounds there and it’s adjusted based on who’s the home team

They said it during the broadcasts like 10 times already that the players can see/hear the virtual fans ...They not playing in a regular arena but it’s not a library like how the Lakers trying make it seem when they catch an L :lol:

Ahhhh Laker Dooms Day scenarios after a loss in the playoffs it feels good to be back

I will say however IDK how ya'll Bron fans do it, Imagine caping for someone to be the GOAT and you can't even have confidence in him making crucial free throws

giphy.gif

Man, if you aren't willing to say this stuff to somebody face to face, don't put it online.

Pro Athletes calling out other Pro Athletes for not performing is some sad/corny/foul stuff man.

Stay on code.

danny green is "safe" to trash
if he said that to someone like jr, he might get nike footprints on his face on sight :lol:

You think the media and everyone gives Dame a pass? Or do you think his time will come when it comes to the criticisms and what not?
Dame plays in Portland , an isolated market and his teams are mainly just solid with little expectations...The extra cristicism is usually reserved for cats contending/winning at a high level and/or playing in big markets ...Dame would still be cool long as he stays on the Blazers and continues to lose before the Finals/WCF

And remember the bubble concept got an extra spotlight on him right now, he doesn’t get all this attention when a normal season is going on...But shout-out to yo tho, he ballin keep doing what he doing ! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom