OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dcallamerican

This dude is wrong anyway :lol:, the players hear a mix of the virtual crowd, artificial fan noise and music...It’s just not constant sound all game like usual, they got the quiet times when we hear what’s going on in the game

Yeah there’s so many differing accounts lol
Dame need to win at least 1 before I say he's better than Steph
At least one? Lol

This is some insane prisoner of the moment ****. In 3 playoff series, Damian Lamonte Ollie Lillard Sr. has only beaten Wardell Stephen Curry Jr. once. As in one game. He's been swept twice and barely avoided a third. It's not slurpage to call what the media is currently saying crazy talk. A "better shooter" that finally hit 40% from 3 this year. Exactly 40%. Cmon.

NT sports threads are like a ****tier version of First Take. It's always player A vs player B.
Dame fans won't say Steph is better and Steph fans won't say Dame is better. Just accept that and move on. I feel like 30 pages of this thread for the past week have been dedicated to Curry vs Lillard.

I Told y’all what the media is doing. They’re setting up Dame and his sub .500 8 seed team as some sort of powerhouse. All so that when they lose to LeBron and AD they can say Steph beat both of those guys and Dame should never be compared to Steph again. It’s messed up but that’s the game.

Naw take that crap to the Steph/offseason thread :lol:

The man sitting at home in the bay....and Kenny Smith and Max Kellerman bring him up, hours apart :lol:.

It’s a frame of reference to how WELL Damian Lillard has been. And the discussion is that, even with that...Steph has been better. But we can’t speak on that around y’all. Gotta silence THAT.

Winners today?
Raps
Nuggets
Celtics
Mavs (if they will allow both KP and Luka to be out there)

This is some insane prisoner of the moment ****. In 3 playoff series, Damian Lamonte Ollie Lillard Sr. has only beaten Wardell Stephen Curry Jr. once. As in one game. He's been swept twice and barely avoided a third. It's not slurpage to call what the media is currently saying crazy talk. A "better shooter" that finally hit 40% from 3 this year. Exactly 40%. Cmon.

Steph didn’t even play that game that the Blazers won :lol:. He was hurt. What happened when he came back? 40 pts (am overtime record 17pts). And the famous “I’m back” ****, that gets clowned now.

Every single playoff game he’s played against Lillard (majority without KD) he’s won. And it hasn’t been anywhere close.

The man sitting at home in the bay....and Kenny Smith and Max Kellerman bring him up, hours apart :lol:.

It’s a frame of reference to how WELL Damian Lillard has been. And the discussion is that, even with that...Steph has been better. But we can’t speak on that around y’all. Gotta silence THAT.

Steph didn’t even play that game that the Blazers won :lol:. He was hurt. What happened when he came back? 40 pts (am overtime record 17pts). And the famous “I’m back” ****, that gets clowned now.

Every single playoff game he’s played against Lillard (majority without KD) he’s won. And it hasn’t been anywhere close.

The Mavs have no chance :lol: 4-0 if this goes 5 Dallas will win game 3

I had the series going 5 in my bracket. Dallas is too good to get swept imo. I could even see 6. But I agree on tonight. I would put all my money on the Clippers winning tonight ifthe bucks hadn’t ****ed me over yesterday.

I had the series going 5 in my bracket. Dallas is too good to get swept imo. I could even see 6. But I agree on tonight. I would put all my money on the Clippers winning tonight ifthe bucks hadn’t ****ed me over yesterday.

you put money on the bucks yesterday? Nooooo :lol:

I was this close to pulling the trigger on the Lakers and bucks with a parlay yesterday and didn’t bet on anything smh

I think if its in normal times with a true home and home, this is a 6-7 game series.

Tonight is going to be difficult. Its never easy.

Dallas will of course play better but so will the Clippers.

Lakers defense was good for the most part. The big lineup seemed to make things difficult for Portland. There wasn't a whole lotta space for Portland. Forced Dame to shoot those long shots, which he made.

They just couldn't hit any shots. Not sure changing the lineup is what they need to do.

You just gotta make shots to win, Yoga Berra would say.

Jordan ain’t need to look at b**** to get going. He just went out and hooped.
Jordan probably would’ve averaged 45 in a bubble

As someone who's been working throughout, these day games are not appreciated

giphy.gif

I've always disliked Paul Pierce and I'm glad his trash takes are spreading that hate to more fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom