OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the Clippers do now? No picks, the role players trade value is at an all time low, this is going to **** with everyone's psychology, and Kawhi isn't Lebron when it comes to recruiting vet min players.

Just run it back?
they just need better depth

how they are going to get that is beyond me

lou will and Harrell being your 3rd and 4th options isnt it.

they need shooters and better defenders badly.

once again lou will and Harrell ARE NOT IT

pGSrPx3.jpg

PG slander is warranted.

If you question Kawhi, you must be new to basketball. His resume speaks for itself. Bringing a title to Toronto cemented him as one of the greats.

Kawhi is a good player, but he won a title with one of the greatest NBA dynasties of all time and then beat a Warriors team without KD and Klay. He barely made it out of the East last year. Kawhi has benefitted from playing on great teams more than anything.

Question....I'm seeing the clippers in the presser say that chemistry and just not having time together to build..and need more time together

How will that change next year with kawhi load managing every other night? How will they build chemistry? Better hope they in the bubble again where they have to see each other.

What do the Clippers do now? No picks, the role players trade value is at an all time low, this is going to **** with everyone's psychology, and Kawhi isn't Lebron when it comes to recruiting vet min players.

Just run it back?

Blow it up. This was their 1 shot.

Crazy
no matter what commentator you hate or think they always wrong, they will always be right about the clippers. Blows my mind, Even the Cavs proved us wrong. I'm sitting here thinking will I ever see the clippers simply PLAY in a WCF??

Kawhi a great case of a person who's been told what to do his entire life and it works and then he got the keys and it all fell a part. I can't get over that this dude thought he could hand pick a championship squad himself, when all of his squads were chosen for him. and he thought he could do that ish in the middle of summer and then sit back and like clockwork they'd win a championship.
I hate to harp on this but that was one of the dumbest things I've seen not just from an athlete but from someone considered "elite". Plus he made kinda personal with all the LA talk.

I hope all NBA players prank call PG, asking him to force a trade to join their team just to see if that clown would do it. Joker and Murray should do it first

Question....I'm seeing the clippers in the presser say that chemistry and just not having time together to build..and need more time together

How will that change next year with kawhi load managing every other night? How will they build chemistry? Better hope they in the bubble again where they have to see each other.
It's not gonna matter. Lou washed and Trez leavin. They done. Kawhi gonna finish next season, leave PG and come to the Lakers to be the number 3 star that he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom