OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt have Chemistry ?? Yall was in the bubble for 2.5 months..find chemistry. You had pg sucking every night and mr lemon pepper lou leaving the bubble. Yall didnt act like a championship team

paul-george-bubble.jpg

word-image-3-1.png

portland-protests-night-82-08182020-2.jpg

Glad all these clowns 🤡 begging for the Clippers to win instead of earn it in the mines like Real conservatives are shedding lib tears tonight. Just because Doctor Rivers has a raspy voice like Phil J doesn't mean that he's a good coach. Dude has done less we with more talent than most coaches.

Kawhi's knees are turning into dust yes but he's played well enough this whole postseason game 7 aside that I don't think you can use that as an excuse.

The Clips just got caught slipping. Lou Will at Magic City, Trez being outta shape from missing so much time, Paul George not stepping up...it is what it is.

What do the Clippers do now? No picks, the role players trade value is at an all time low, this is going to **** with everyone's psychology, and Kawhi isn't Lebron when it comes to recruiting vet min players.

Just run it back?
if doc is able talk his way out of this and find his way back next year, he's the greatest salesmen in the league :lol:

What do the Clippers do now? No picks, the role players trade value is at an all time low, this is going to **** with everyone's psychology, and Kawhi isn't Lebron when it comes to recruiting vet min players.

Just run it back?
I hate to say this, but despite what had happened tonight, that Clippers team is still a very good team if PG13 just plays like PG13. I can see them just trying to run it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom