OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G7 & Doc throws out Reggie, Mann & Trez for a defensive possession to end the 3rd qtr :lol:

No real point guard on the roster, offense getting mucked up in the 2nd half for the THIRD straight game and you don’t call a set everytime down, particularly that pistol action with 2 & sometimes 3 of Jokic & MPJ & Murray out there.

Kawhi & PG combining for ONE free throw :rofl:

Failures up & down the organization tonight. All slander well deserved

Kawhi iso, PG iso, and then Lou Will iso here and there. No chemistry.

Might be the only player with 3 Finals MVP on 3 different franchises and would only be top 15 with players who’ve never won before
roll.gif

Don’t tell them anything. I need every body to get their hate off on Kawhi now so I can pull receipts come October.

Let it be known that I was the first person to put Kawhi in a top 10 all time list. Have a feeling he’ll appear in more by the end of the year
nthat.gif

Lebron gonna have to average 35 and 10 to get past the Rockets only for Kawhi to thoroughly embarrass him next series.

Kawhi is the best player in the NBA

Kawhi Leonard vs The World gentleman

1.) Michael Jordan
2.) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3.) Magic Johnson
4.) Larry Bird
5.) Lebron James
6.) Shaquille O’Neal
7.) Kobe Bryant
8.) Scottie Pippen
9.) Kevin Durant
10.) Kawhi Leonard

Kawhi doesn’t get locked down, he just gets sick of doing everything sometimes

They’re the most equipped for the title under these circumstances. King Kawhi :nthat:

tenor.gif

Bottom line for the clippers is Kawhi can’t load manage 40 games or whatever it was again.

Lou and LMNO-P said it in the post game... “we didn’t have chemistry”.

Been working all day and watched both games at a bar, so I'm not even trying to catch up. But, man, this has been a night for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom