OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to take any attention away from the Clippers slander, but we gotta give some credit to Jokic these playoffs. Some of the most amazing all-around (and at times dominant) basketball I've ever seen.

It's like I've always said. You don't have to jump 36" to be a great player. As long as you're 7 feet tall and have once-in-a-generation passing skills (Lebron making it twice-in-a-generation), you could still make it in the NBA.

Don’t want to hear **** about chemistry. Up 3-1 and up by a lot in the previous 2 games. That’s a choke job. No way they should have lost that series.

I really wanted to see that LA vs LA but it’s cool, wouldn’t have been as good in the bubble.

Doc gotta go

Paul George, wow

Hopefully all those Kawhi top 10 all time and best in the game calm down.

Not to take any attention away from the Clippers slander, but we gotta give some credit to Jokic these playoffs. Some of the most amazing all-around (and at times dominant) basketball I've ever seen.

It's like I've always said. You don't have to jump 36" to be a great player. As long as you're 7 feet tall and have once-in-a-generation passing skills, you could still make it in the NBA.
We got all day tomorrow for that
F CLIPPERS

Keith Closs, Michael Olowokandi, Michael Cage, Loy Vaught, Matt Fish, Maurice Taylor, Benoit Benjamin, Quinton Dailey, Quentin Richardson, Pooh Richardson, Gary Grant, Charles Smith, Ron Harper, Mark Jackson, Dominique Wilkins, and Ralph Lawler all ain't walking thru that door
You forgot the franchise GOAT

DDqo6wUVoAA1hx_.0.jpg

kawhi fell into the league with the spurs. had the luxury to drop into a built out roster in toronto where he could be a a volume scorer and not have to focus on playmaking for others coupled with GSW's injuries in the finals.

he's below bron/kd but i'm not convinced he's clearly above butler/harden/giannis. really good player, but a lot of luck has played into his team success.

Best ability is always availability. If he cant be counted on to play games or to not get hurt.
Why even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom