OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kawhi fell into the league with the spurs. had the luxury to drop into a built out roster in toronto where he could be a a volume scorer and not have to focus on playmaking for others coupled with GSW's injuries in the finals.

he's below bron/kd but i'm not convinced he's clearly above butler/harden/giannis. really good player, but a lot of luck has played into his team success.
When he’s locked in he’s above those guys. Problem with the clips roster is that he has to be the lead playmaker which isn’t his style (although he’s gotten better at it). When he’s able to clamp over and thrive next to a lead ball handler (Parker/Manu then Lowry/FVV), he’s gonna be at his best

His antithesis

giphy.gif

Bro lemme find out Jamal the new chosen 1

I have no idea what these odds mean, anyone care to explain?

nuggets are the underdogs at +425, so you bet 100 to win 425

lakers are the favorites at -550, you bet 550 to win 100

the odds are just like 10-1 win 10 for every 1

edited for not being correct the first time lol picasso swerve picasso swerve

I’m used to lines at -140 or like +135 so these are some pretty high lines

Last edited:
i miss Mark Jones. he would've told the story of Jamal Murray's dad having him make FTs in the morning and if he missed, he'd have to do push ups in the snow and start over

kawhi fell into the league with the spurs. had the luxury to drop into a built out roster in toronto where he could be a a volume scorer and not have to focus on playmaking for others coupled with GSW's injuries in the finals.

he's below bron/kd but i'm not convinced he's clearly above butler/harden/giannis. really good player, but a lot of luck has played into his team success.

Butler who?

Kawhi Leonard isn't clearly above Jimmy Butler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom