OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can never lose millions in the nba with so many bad GMs in the league and desperate teams
1600283212628.gif

Kobe
Curry
KD

All lost a series after being up 3-1

Kobe went up against a team who was the higher seed and he had Smush Parker, Puke Walton and Kwame Brown playing significant minutes.

Curry went up against the greatest player of his decade and another all time great who both had all time great performances.

KD went up against what was at the time considered the best team of all time.

So yes while they all blew 3-1 leads. Not all of them were created equal.

A Denver team with little to zero experience (Millsap was the only one with conf finals experience) AND the fact they not only lost double digit leads in 3 straight closeout games and in very single game getting blown off the floor. I think this one stands even above the Warriors debacle as far as expectations and HOW they blew it.

It's true. His ability to hit difficult shots, be efficient, and score from all areas of the floor so far has been extremely impressive. I hate to make a lazy comparison (UK), but it reminds me of Devin Booker. Book's next step was improving his use of his body, stopped letting defenders put their hands all over him, and got to the FT line more. Murray can definitely work on all those things and continue in that lane.

His efficiency and scoring will improve by a lot, and make it easier on the offense ones he learns to get to the line. His in-between game, strength and handle have improved a lot. Also got better defensively. I’m happy with his movement, but wanna see him move a lil more, and shoot more 3s off the bounce...especially in the minutes Jokic is out.

He got the tools. His improvement as a lead guard is impressive. He’s a good 1b, on a deep playoff team.

Jamal was 21/5/5 on 43-34-90 splits as a 21 year old in his first playoff appearance last year :lol:. Which included a series win, and being a shot away from the WCF.

So what other playoffs were you talking about? :lol:. He the real deal man. Shorty legit.

Canadian Clarkson tho 🙄

And for the past two seasons he's at 19/4/5 on 43/35/88 so we have about 170-180 sample size showing that he's a decent player, opposed to a 14 game sample in a bubble where he's putting up playoff Steph Curry numbers..... which one is the outlier :lol: . He's been good these playoffs but that doesn't erase years of him looking like a borderline All Star at best.

All i'm saying is he's way closer to Clarkson than Curry... but he's ballin right now.

And **** it since Luka better than Harden off a 6 game series loss, Jokic is the best big man in the league off two playoff series, Kawhi Isn't elite anymore based on one series..... Let's all praise the true GOAT

Anthony Davis who as of right now holds a higher The highest PER in playoff history

Currently averaging 27/11/4 on 59/39/75 while having the best defensive rating of any big in the playoff.... & doing so in 35 mpg

Murray was one of my favorite players in his draft class but I honestly didn’t expect him to be this kind of player.
Coming out his jumper was supposed to be elite and he wasn’t a point at all, I think his fouls, turnovers, and assists were all equal at U.K.

Then Denver drafted him and put him at point and his jumper wasn’t elite at all. And Denver decided to cash him out anyway :lol: i was cool on him.

Now he’s at 49% on 8 threes a game :lol: got his floater and stepback working below the arc too. Beautiful 2 man game with Jokic. Applaud him

And for the past two seasons he's at 19/4/5 on 43/35/88 so we have about 170-180 sample size showing that he's a decent player, opposed to a 14 game sample in a bubble where he's putting up playoff Steph Curry numbers..... which one is the outlier :lol: . He's been good these playoffs but that doesn't erase years of him looking like a borderline All Star at best.

All i'm saying is he's way closer to Clarkson than Curry... but he's ballin right now.

And **** it since Luka better than Harden off a 6 game series loss, Jokic is the best big man in the league off two playoff series, Kawhi Isn't elite anymore based on one series..... Let's all praise the true GOAT

Anthony Davis who as of right now holds a higher The highest PER in playoff history

Currently averaging 27/11/4 on 59/39/75 while having the best defensive rating of any big in the playoff.... & doing so in 35 mpg

Who ever SERIOUSLY said Jamal Murray was Steph Curry :lol:. That’s the playful **** I say, when my guy get crazy hot from 3...and just go dumb. That’s best player in the league stuff (😏). And he clearly nowhere close to there.

But....My man is an all star level guard in the west. And young as hell. That’s ALL I’ve been saying. He’s right there with the Bookers, Mitchell etc of the world.

You’ve been comparing him to Jordan Clarkson. And using numbers to back it up, without any context or roles, success, age, experience etc. That’s disrespectful to Jamal.

He chose Paul George over Bron and AD. That's a poor life decision.
Think he wanted to have 'his' own squad but unfortunately for him he only managed to get fallback sidekick option no.5 to actually link up with :lol: :sick:

That OKC trade is gonna look worse and worse though as time goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom