OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips apparent dysfunction behind the scenes doesn't bode well for next season with all these young, hungry and cohesive West teams coming back stronger and more experienced and the Dubs being back in the picture.

LAL's still gonna be right there too, they really fumbled a golden chance at actually making real noise on the court this year,not just off it

Kawhi is definitely deserving of all the slander thrown his way for the loss but like a few folks have said, it doesn't impact him being a Tier 1 player today. Even looking at the bigger picture, every single all-time great has letdown playoff moments. Sure they vary in degree (i.e. losing in the championship vs. losing in the second round) but at the end of the day all we remember is that they didn't win the championship.

The difference with the all-time greats and the others is that they have all bounced back from said disappointments. I have faith Kawhi will do the same and that will take time but I understand y'all need get these hot takes off so carry on :lol:

Kobe
Curry
KD

All lost a series after being up 3-1

Clips going to need to keep their rotation guys because they have no other options to replace them. So them squabbling isn’t a good look

Trez lost millions so keeping him for cheaper is their one consolation

Kawhi put his trust in this guy?

hitbxc0tx0ndrto3swqt.jpg

Clips going to need to keep their rotation guys because they have no other options to replace them. So them squabbling isn’t a good look

Trez lost millions so keeping him for cheaper is their one consolation
you can never lose millions in the nba with so many bad GMs in the league and desperate teams

Jamal was 21/5/5 on 43-34-90 splits as a 21 year old in his first playoff appearance last year :lol:. Which included a series win, and being a shot away from the WCF.

So what other playoffs were you talking about? :lol:. He the real deal man. Shorty legit.

Canadian Clarkson tho 🙄

It's true. His ability to hit difficult shots, be efficient, and score from all areas of the floor so far has been extremely impressive. I hate to make a lazy comparison (UK), but it reminds me of Devin Booker. Book's next step was improving his use of his body, stopped letting defenders put their hands all over him, and got to the FT line more. Murray can definitely work on all those things and continue in that lane.

Murray was one of my favorite players in his draft class but I honestly didn’t expect him to be this kind of player.

One of the good things at least for me as a fan, is to see team ball win over the heliocentric offense

Harden, giannis and kawhi being extinguished while the Miami’s denvers and celtics (could have just as easily been the raps) are still alive make me happy

I hope the mavs move into that direction rather than upping the work load and responsibility on luka

Too bad it's not going to win it all. I wouldn't exactly categorize Denver as being team ball like the others, EVERYTHING revolves around Joker.

Too bad it's not going to win it all. I wouldn't exactly categorize Denver as being team ball like the others, EVERYTHING revolves around Joker.
I’m talking about the heliocentric scorer. I’m talking about teams that compliment each other’s skill sets

Denver is all about team ball and off ball movement and cuts and dho’s

Lebron is also obviously one of the goat passers

One of the good things at least for me as a fan, is to see team ball win over the heliocentric offense

Harden, giannis and kawhi being extinguished while the Miami’s denvers and celtics (could have just as easily been the raps) are still alive make me happy

I hope the mavs move into that direction rather than upping the work load and responsibility on luka

it's so tough because Luka is a legit magician in PnR.

my takeaway from the warriors/raptors and this years lakers is that you have to have a system from role players to be active and thrive in to get you through the bulk of games, but also have a star player than can transcend Xs and Os in crunch time and beat a 1v1. rockets/bucks/clips all rely too heavily on their stars winning individual matchups and to an extent are arrogant in that regard. you have to strike a balance between exploiting what the defense gives vs. imposing your style on a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom