OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Health is real man. Guy is having a rough time. He needs to remove himself from all of this.

Not to downplay his mental health issues at all but did literally just doesn't realize how much he contradicts himself all the time with his own words.

Not to downplay his mental health issues at all but did literally just doesn't realize how much he contradicts himself all the time with his own words.
He seems to just not handle criticism or questioning well. Everything has to be defended or explained around and he tends to back himself into corners.

This is not the time for it, but IDK what is going on in his head.

Mental Health is real man. Guy is having a rough time. He needs to remove himself from all of this.
I'd be stressed too if I'm being forced to be a family man with a stripper and my team just got bounced out the post season after naming myself Playoff P and being up 3-1. Dude should go to Hawaii for a bit. Don't even touch a basketball or play 2k.

Mental health is going to be unique to each person and I’m not trying to reach, project or assume but I think it’s the bubble/isolation that did him in mentally. He’s been getting roasted on social media for awhile so he’s used to that but it must have been something about the environment that pushed him over the edge.

The same thing applies to Lou Will. He talked about not seeing his dad or family for 60+ days which can be tough but at the same time, everyone was separated from their families for an extended time. Jimmy Butler straight up told his family not to come and that might actually be a benefit for him since he has no “distractions”.

The Bubble arrangement has definitely had varying psychological effects on players

Indirect shots

Dame’s comment seems unnecessary :lol: Is Bron the only all-timer who has gotten knocked for winning his championships as a member of a certain conference? Is the idea that the west got watered down when he formed the Heatles?

1600305384229.png

Clippers goofed not getting a legit point guard. Kawhi is not a great playmaker none of their ball handlers are. I always thought Jamychal was better than Morris, should have went after a ball handler instead.

He gotta holla at Bron for tips, then I guess. You know, with AD being the #1 option, and having the highest PER in history, leading the Lakers to the WCF is understated 🔥🔥🔥🔥

IF AD leads to Lakers to title and wins FMVP, some of these dudes are going to look goofy as **** when their tune about FMVP changes.

IF AD leads to Lakers to title and wins FMVP, some of these dudes are going to look goofy as **** when their tune about FMVP changes.

Bron already has 3. He's teflon in that aspect AD should be Finals MVP given who he'd be going up against in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom