OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
06DFBAEF-E592-4EAF-BDF1-CC0E7A0A1F3E.gif

I don’t even recognize you anymore. :smh:

Eh I was really just responding to wavy trying to insinuate it'd be a bad look for him like Lebby ain't already got the finals MVP hardware. Probably something to do with Wardell not having any.

What U smoking dog?
AD getting screwed out of fmvp like Steph. Can see the story already brewing. Bron 43 yrs old. Look what he's doing. With a complete trash roster made up of dudes that work at the cleaners and had stock in blockbuster. Lived 30nyrs in the slums of cleveland. Wazn poz tuh bhee hair. Just a kid from Akron. Washed King. I promise. Space jam duex. Goat. Better than Moses. Bronye West

Blue Lives Kuz vs MAGA Porter Jr should be interesting.

Making aepps20 aepps20 proud!

Very conflicted. Two of my favorite teams with two of my favorite players. Going to sit back and relax knowing the conservative movement will be in good hands.

He's West coast Kenneth Faried. Crazy thing is the Knicks are going to give him 15-18 Ms.
I’m sure they wouldn’t mind FVV, Julius Randle and new aged Rodman on the same team at this point

Wonder how much money this playoff run ends up costing Trez. He was on pace to get a nice payday. Gonna look nice in ATL

not only will the warriors be in next year's playoffs, they will be the #1 seed & will start off as underdogs going into the season - it's gonna be a 2015 type of a vibe. i suggest putting $$$ down before it starts.
Is this assuming they make some massive trade(s)? I'll take your bet

Wonder how much money this playoff run ends up costing Trez. He was on pace to get a nice payday. Gonna look nice in ATL

The ironic thing about it is Trez. Struggling makes it more likely he stays with a Clippers. He was in line for a big payday but this series exposed him as a defensive liability. I think he might stay with the Clippers for reasonable contract. Also, due to the fact that the league is cash draft due to playing a shortened season and having no ticket revenue (and many owners losing money from their primary businesses), I don't think many teams spending big this summer.

The ironic thing about it is Trez. Struggling makes it more likely he stays with a Clippers. He was in line for a big payday but this series exposed him as a defensive liability. I think he might stay with the Clippers for reasonable contract. Also, due to the fact that the league is cash draft due to playing a shortened season and having no ticket revenue (and many owners losing money from their primary businesses), I don't think many teams spending big this summer.

If Doc stays and Trez is re-signed I may have to pick up hockey to to have something to watch oct-June. Lord help me

Which current Western conference playoff team is GSW displacing next year, since y’all are confident they will be in the mix.

Don't matter. They in. Maybe no thunder. Maybe no portland. Whoever. Who cares. Curry & Klay byke.
He'll be fine. Granny passed and the bubble different. I don't think it hurts him much tbh. If his agent is worth his weight in salt, trez comes out fine.

Last edited:
If Doc stays and Trez is re-signed I may have to pick up hockey to to have something to watch oct-June. Lord help me
Doc staying paw paw. You still have kawhi bro. He had a bad half. It happens. He'll be byke. Paul George is regular though. I'd be shook. He pudding.

Aside from the Knicks what team could even use him for the money hes gonna command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom