OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo....EXCUSES once again.

Magic taking over as the #1 scoring option in '87 NOTWITHSTANDING....do you think the Lakers defeat Boston without Kareem in the 87 Finals? When clearly you dont remember what Chief and McHale bring to the table

You super funny.

Never mind that Cap was way past his prime in the late 80s, you clearly too young to remember that Magic was a top MVP candidate in the early to mid 80s as well and could've easily won MVP in at least one or two of the years Bird won it. Same goes for Kareem in the early to mid 80s.

Its nap time bro

You a goofy dude. I crushed your silly argument. I'm well were that Magic was a MVP candidate but the entire point of this ridiculous debate (seriously about to ignore you) is that they when were both ELITE players at the same they did not WIN the award because the media took credit away from them a bit because they were playing with EACH OTHER. You know kinda like they did this year with Bron and AD both being top 6 in the voting? Or for an even more recent example Kevin Durant and Steph Curry. Or hell even Shaq and Kobe on the home team. Kevin McHale never even cracked top 10 in MVP votes when Bird won his 3 in a row. Do you need pictures or a power point to understand?

Yea the Los Angeles Lakers all but guaranteed to win their 12th championship
Even if we are, say at #12, which in all honesty, there would be only 12 Los Angeles titles, so you right.

Here's the thing though, even if we started counting at 12 after we win it this year, we'd still probably get to "#18" before y'all get to 18 lol.

#OneChipSince86

Even if we are, say at #12, which in all honesty, there would be only 12 Los Angeles titles, so you right.

Here's the thing though, even if we started counting at 12 after we win it this year, we'd still probably get to "#18" before y'all get to 18 lol.

#OneChipSince86

like your confidence but I don’t care who got more ships. Don’t make me feel better about my team lmao

Than man is 3-6 in the NBA finals and called himself the GOAT.... HE DESERVES ALL CRITICISM
You're not wrong, but it has nothing to do with what he said. The player individual accolade awards have been questionable. And based off what you're saying, the season which he specifically questioned pertaining to himself, he happened to have won the title as well.

like your confidence but I don’t care who got more ships. Don’t make me feel better about my team lmao
Really though....

If you didn't care about chips and if you didn't want to make yourself feel better about your team, then why did you bring up that the Lakers 2020 chip would only be their "12th" instead of just admitting the Lakers would be tying Boston for all time franchise titles eh?
20200919_105830.jpg

I get it Celtics fans dont have much to cheer about when your proud franchise has only one ring since Bird, KC Jones, and Auerbach. Meanwhile the hated Lakers may just get their 8th since '86

Last edited:
Happy for Dwight Howard, very happy. This is the perfect series for him to showcase what he once should have been in the league. As stated earlier, the Lakers in 4.

If he's 75% or better I can see him helping the Celtics out this series but it's a lot to ask of a guy who hasn't played in a month to come in in the middle of the conference finals
True. I think that the C’s could’ve won this series without him, but even with him, I just don’t know if the team can overcome the 2-0 deficit.

Happy for Dwight Howard, very happy. This is the perfect series for him to showcase what he once should have been in the league. As stated earlier, the Lakers in 4.

What should he have been?
He’s 3x DPOY, multiple all star, gold medalist, etc...

Really though....

If you didn't care about chips and if you didn't want to make yourself feel better about your team, then why did you bring up that the Lakers 2020 chip would only be their "12th" instead of just admitting the Lakers would be tying Boston for all time franchise titles eh?
20200919_105830.jpg

I get it Celtics fans dont have much to cheer about when your proud franchise has only one ring since Bird, KC Jones, and Auerbach. Meanwhile the hated Lakers may just get their 8th since '86

just jokes

anyways im really happy for you bro sizzle.

It's tough having not played in a month to get thrown into the middle of a series like this that's been such a dogfight. I don't think he can be worse than Ojeleye was in Hayward's absence though. Semi got a DNP in the first game of the playoffs when Hayward played, and since then his minutes have been disastrous.

Bam vs AD. That would be helluva a matchup. I think Bam would win that matchup
It’s incredibly difficult to slow AD down. His motor runs way too high. He’s going to the run floor, he’s going to aggressively attack the offensive glass, he’s going to set up shop at 16 feet & Bron & Rondo are gonna get it to him, he’s going to go through your chest and get to the line. One of the highest playoff ppg ever.

Respect to Bam but I can see this matchup being hyped up & then people turning on Bam when AD finishes with 27-30 every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom