OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much this season, but it’s clear as day the nba has been trying to force run and dunk man as the best player in the league. He is not that. KD’s camp peeped it, harden called it out, now AD/Bron see it as well.

Giannis earned it last year and he earned it this year. The league ain't forcing or promoting him anymore than they've forced and promoted other great MVP players. Giannis didn't have no hype machine behind him. He's worked on his game, got better, became what he is and then got the praise.

Giannis earned it last year and he earned it this year. The league ain't forcing or promoting him anymore than they've forced and promoted other great MVP players. Giannis didn't have no hype machine behind him. He's worked on his game, got better, became what he is and then got the praise.
i disagree. Other players disagree as well

Big Bron and Bronny Thread the past 12 hours :lol: I don’t think he should have won MVP and I also think he could have chosen his words better but to me the point of his episode was that he’s using it as motivation. MJ touched on it in The Last Dance but it happens all the time. Jimmy Butler made up his high ranking to fuel him and Shaq fabricated an incident with David Robinson when he was a young bol. I’m can’t knock LeBron using this to get him going.

I also lowkey buy the idea that he’s getting ahead of FMVP voting by expressing his displeasure with the regular season MVP voting. No different than complaining officiating in a postgame presser to put the refs on notice.

i disagree. Other players disagree as well

Harden cries every year he don't win MVP. Durant is always complaining about something. Lebron didn't even say Giannis shouldn't get it or it's some conspiracy promoting Giannis. His problem was the 1st place votes.

That don't even make sense for the league to force Giannis. He's had back to back best records in the league, being great on both ends of the floor, putting up monster #'s.

What's the issue? :lol:

Big Bron and Bronny Thread the past 12 hours :lol: I don’t think he should have won MVP and I also think he could have chosen his words better but to me the point of his episode was that he’s using it as motivation. MJ touched on it in The Last Dance but it happens all the time. Jimmy Butler made up his high ranking to fuel him and Shaq fabricated an incident with David Robinson when he was a young bol. I’m can’t knock LeBron using this to get him going.

I also lowkey buy the idea that he’s getting ahead of FMVP voting by expressing his displeasure with the regular season MVP voting. No different than complaining officiating in a postgame presser to put the refs on notice.

Chosen his words better how? The man has been a model of how to chose one’s words correctly every day following the decision. There was nothing wrong with pointing out the Gasol discrepancy. It needed to be said quite frankly.

I don’t know what you do for work but imagine someone who doesn’t do what you do, but gets paid to critique what you do ultimately decided who is the best at your field of work- you can confidently say that you’d never take issue with that premise? Come on now...

Literally the only time he hasn’t chosen his words well was when he said where he was taking his talents.

FMVP isn’t political and for the most part it’s historically been accurately awarded to the best player in the finals. Bron has a say in whether AD averages 40 in the finals or not.

To me what will be most interesting is which reporter is willing to lay on the sword and ask about Bronny’s viral video?

She probably just forgot. It happens.

feel bad for her but once again this is people’s money & reputations on the line. The voting process for everything should be much more transparent.

each voter should have to justify their selection.

Let's see if that lockerroom fight worked
Smart might’ve been angry that dudes kept turning down shots.

He operated out of the nail a few times (why he only did it a few times so late in the game is a question for Brad Stevens :lol: ) and dudes didn’t want to pull the trigger for some reason

That 2nd clip Jaylen is right beside him on the catch, so it’s almost like Smart is taking this upon himself? Not on the same page either way. You would hope they hammered this out in film session.

Big Bron and Bronny Thread the past 12 hours :lol: I don’t think he should have won MVP and I also think he could have chosen his words better but to me the point of his episode was that he’s using it as motivation. MJ touched on it in The Last Dance but it happens all the time.

D84606F2-30CF-420E-A294-003ADF32888A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom