OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only really happens because of where the 2 were drafted. Don’t really see it being all that strong of a take.
The hype that Thybulle got during the year and the relative radio silence on Grant Williams is where I'm coming from. Ngl I bought into the hype a lil lol

besides Giannis, seems like the most exciting players in the league are out west (Bron, Harden, Dame, Luka, Kawhi..)

as a fan who has no horse in the race, i'd rather be watching Ja and the Grizz play than any of these eastern conference match ups
The team ball of Toronto, Miami to me are just as fun as a Heliocentric player

The hype that Thybulle got during the year and the relative radio silence on Grant Williams is where I'm coming from. Ngl I bought into the hype a lil lol
He’s a solid defender, but he was always a bit overhyped and literally has zero offensive ability to speak of. And he’s already 23.

:rofl::rofl:
6ers just rolled over and played dead.
We need some of Jim Boylen's substitutions and bench everybody and ride with the 3rd stringers

The team ball of Toronto, Miami to me are just as fun as a Heliocentric player

not saying they're the same, but watching toronto beat the nets on the strength of ball movement reminded me of Spurs nearing their twilight. effective, winning basketball but just doesn't excite me

eastern conference needs KD and Kyrie to come back full strength for it to get spicy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom